By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

The game simply is awesome... The best PSP game after "Prinny, can I really be the Hero?!"

Around the Network
finalfantasystud said:
Havent played in a long time untill like 4 days ago and i've been playing nonstop since then i can't believe i actually stopped playing this, it's just so amazing. Well whenever i can get up with my buddy who has a ps3 i will get online and do some battles with someone with my lvl 100 Zidane.

The game is indeed pretty awesome, my third favourite in this entire gen

I haven't played it in a long time though, I was swamped with other games and now my PSP broke down

Besides Zidane, do you have other lvl 100 characters? Have you forged the Ultima Weapon for Zidane?  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I don't have a wired connection... :(

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

oookay... thats bad... then ad-hoc party is not an option...

aww.. what is happening to this thread? it.. is.. dying..
LOL!

anyway, i read somewhere that Sazh might be on the Dissidia sequel
kinda weird since i thought it would be Lightning - it's fitting
unless they are considering a sequel with more characters in it

@Stefl1504
hey, i don't think i'll be ready to battle with you or anybody but i think i'm ready...

but it has been quite some time since i actually played the game
i only started playing it since i bought it for my gf and forced her to play it - she ended up liking it actually
also and we did the online battle it was cool;
i didn't know that the other character would drop items..

EDIT:
my time is pacific time (-8:00, i think)

Around the Network

@ PSwii60

Humm... sadly my PS3 broke down tonight... I have to cry the whole day so I don't have the time to do anything in the next weeks until I get it repaired...

LOL!
no worries..
  best believe i'm not rushing you.. hahah!

we just can't let this thread die

well..,
i don't wanna change the subject and veer off from the main topic.., but have any of you guys played ff13?
do you guys like it?

the game is cool with a cool straightforward story;
characters are pretty nice, too (Vanille is cute but FANG is gorgeous! LOL)
but i'm tryna "tame" bahamut right now and i am getting my ass wiped; and also, is there ever gonna be time to explore?
game's too linear for me and this lack of exploration is kinda disappointing me
don't get me wrong overall it's a good game
i mean, i must like it since i haven't gotten much sleep since i started it ~

FF13 is great, sadly, like stated above my PS3 is pushing up the daisies... so I can't play it further now...

So... my PS3 works again, I fixed it yesterday... Hope it takes a long time before it breakes again...

cool..!
if mine were to break i'd be missing hella bad
  ..so how do PS3s break anyway?

at first i didn't think they break, but
u're not the first one that i heard that has theirs break..
  i just don't want mine to break ~