By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

but...in wich one did I fight well? xD

Around the Network

I watched two of the squall fights... But I do not know the enemy level so I cannot really tell you if you fought really good, thats why I said you fought well.

I keep them on the level before hardest

Man... such depressing inactivity again... does anyone know something about Dissidia 2?

EXcitement I have a ps3 and adhoc so now I can play online... Care to fight my weak characters?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

Well no... I haven't played it in a long time either... but I think I have no time till sunday evening... add me to your friends on PSN if you want to...

I would love to play othem rppl till then ... But I have no idea what im doing.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

well, you have to download europes add hoc party if you want to play with me... use a wired connection... and... yeah then I can explain it to you how to use it... but on page 2 of this thread are already some guides...

Wow, I haven't seen this thread in a long while.

Sorry for not being here, but my PSP has broken down and I cannot play Dissidia or anything in it for at least a month

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Havent played in a long time untill like 4 days ago and i've been playing nonstop since then i can't believe i actually stopped playing this, it's just so amazing. Well whenever i can get up with my buddy who has a ps3 i will get online and do some battles with someone with my lvl 100 Zidane.