By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5B- Game Thread

Damn it i came late

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

A few notes:

-If Dtewi doesn't show up by the end of day 2, I will mod kill him the following morning.

-I will not tolerate anything posted during night that is related to the game.

-If a anyone with a night role stalls the game by not giving a decision within a reasonable time via PM, his/her/their role will be missed no matter how vital it would have been to the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

-If a anyone with a night role stalls the game by not giving a decision within a reasonable time via PM, his/her/their role will be missed no matter how vital it would have been to the game.

I think that this is relevant to the game itself, so I think i should post it. According to WoW, when someone misses his role, the mod (that is, you) should pick a target randomly. It's your call if you do that, but I wanted you to know it

zexen_lowe said:
hatmoza said:

I think that this is relevant to the game itself, so I think i should post it. According to WoW, when someone misses his role, the mod (that is, you) should pick a target randomly. It's your call if you do that, but I wanted you to know it

So be it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Come on, this is taking too long.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Hatmoza is not online, so night won't end now

Well, we can post music again.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

It is taking a while, even though hatmoza isn't online. He's been participating in the other game a lot today. Who hasn't done their night role?! Seriously, we may need a deadline for the night roles, and if the person doesn't do it, then hatmoza can decide what to do.

insomniac17 said:
It is taking a while, even though hatmoza isn't online. He's been participating in the other game a lot today. Who hasn't done their night role?! Seriously, we may need a deadline for the night roles, and if the person doesn't do it, then hatmoza can decide what to do.

Not everyone lives on the forum.  Even hatmoza has a life.  24 hours is more than reasonable time for someone to get a night role in.

Just FYI, a single day in forum mafia in other places can last up to 3 weeks.  vgChartz mafia games already move like lightning compared to them.

Now back to sleep I go.

Words Of Wisdom said:
insomniac17 said:

Not everyone lives on the forum.  Even hatmoza has a life.  24 hours is more than reasonable time for someone to get a night role in.

Just FYI, a single day in forum mafia in other places can last up to 3 weeks.  vgChartz mafia games already move like lightning compared to them.

Now back to sleep I go.

I never said they did. I said that he was on all day, and I should have added that I don't expect him to be on now. I'm feeling rather impatient right now for reasons dealing with school work, so I apologize if I came across as rude but that wasn't aimed at hatmoza at all. I'd just like people to get on once or twice a day to check on the thread. Yes, I realize that things may come up and they might not be able to get online. Like I said, I'm feeling rather impatient right now.

As for that, I've never played mafia online before, so I'm used to the pace that we've been playing on here. The third day in the last game seemed agonizingly long to me.