By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5B- Game Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
insomniac17 said:
I guess so. Well, that's no fun. And I had a whole ton of conspiracy theories!

They were partially wrong anyway.  I was never the tracker.  I just made you think that so you wouldn't guess I was the Lie Detector.

Well then one of my theories was right! I thought you were playing a clever game!

You're too darn smart for me.

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
Heheh, Thanks to me the mafia had a bad time defending theirselves and my sixth sense didn't fail! And I gave WoW the super power boost

I had forgotten about Gnizmo and I thought there were still 3 mafias lol

Damn WoW made an awesome move, took advantage of my questioning Gnizmo.

@Everyone: If Falcon ever dies on the first night... I'm either with the mafia, or I'm the arsonist.

4 ≈ One

axumblade said:
So game over? :o

I kind of figured WoW wasn't reporter because he didn't emphasize on my role in the game. :) Hense the Pro-Town statement and not really much else. :)

Well if I was the tracker, why would I tell the mafia you were the doctor?  I mean, you're keeping me alive!

axumblade said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
axumblade said:
So game over? :o

I kind of figured WoW wasn't reporter because he didn't emphasize on my role in the game. :) Hense the Pro-Town statement and not really much else. :)

Well if I was the tracker, why would I tell the mafia you were the doctor?  I mean, you're keeping me alive!

Don't get me wrong. I was merely just saying that I didn't think you realized I was the doctor. Hense why the only statement you made was that I'm pro-town (essentially a rephrasing of one of my previous statements) instead of having an article to prove my innocence.

The night she tested you for a lie she actually wanted to test Zexen. If she had went along with it, the game would have had a very different outcome..... naaah WoW had it under control :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What was my statement she wanted to test, and why didn't she test it?

Anyways, I knew since the beginning that Falcon was innocent, but I was DEAD so I couldn't tell you.

Anyway, woohoo! We win

Around the Network

I don't remember exactly (I'll check) but I remember thinking to myself "What a waste! The mafia already targeted him."

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zexen_lowe said:

Anyways, I knew since the beginning that Falcon was innocent, but I was DEAD so I couldn't tell you.

Anyway, woohoo! We win

Hahah I knew you would test me hoping I was mafia to lynch me bastard

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Anyway, woohoo! We win

Hahah I knew you would test me hoping I was mafia to lynch me bastard

Trust me, I was very disappointed when you turned out to be townie

Oh don't worry, I trust you

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

4 pro town power roles vs 3 mafia had us fucked from the begining. Given that the roles were most likely not randomly assigned it gave us some sort of advantage, but that only helped so much. The games very power structure was skewed away from us being able to win by what I spelled out on the first page. Having everyone do a pro/anti town check throws an extra cop into the mix and severely cripple mafia.

Still, well played WoW. I figured you were as likely bluffing as you were the lie detector. I meant to throw it out as a random accusation at one point (shotgun defense) but I got caught in court all day and was dead when I got back.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229