By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5B- Game Thread

wow, I can't believe it.. Oh well if you're not gonna listen to reasons and just vote randomly..
WoW could you please change your vote to me? Just finish me so I can join the other game. I'm done putting too much effort and waiting for action in this game >_> lol. Hopefully with my lynch you will notice (If you're not that is ) who the mafia is.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

I may change my vote to Outlaw though.

Or insomniac17.

Those two are in my suspicious list.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well, You have around 1-2 hrs till Hatmoza comes to change your vote so if you're gonna vote for somebody suspicious instead of randomly I recommend you to do soon so the change is worthy (I don't know if this made sense lol)

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

How about this way. If you turn out to be townie there's a better chance to see who's left as Mafia!

I can't really think of another way to be sure.

Unless you help us pinpoint a suspicious guy, that's the way I'm going. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well I'm already resigned and have lost the faith lol. I have done everything to prove my innocence and have helped the towny questioning Gnizmo and Outla.

If to you, after what I have said Outla ain't suspicious then I don't know what kind of proof do you need. He's possibly just being dumb but still he's not helping us with his random acting.

I see it like this..
1- You keep your vote and I get lynched
2- You vote for Outla and Insomniac does it too (and probably somebody else changes it too)
3- You and me change it to dgc (the bastard vote me for no reason >_>)

There you are

Around the Network

.... I believe you.

Vote- Outlawauron

Let's see how this turns out.

Falcon, I believe you. If you are mafia (and we'll probably find out tomorrow since it's almost definite that you'll get lynched today), then I'm gonna be really pissed since that means that I'll get lynched tomorrow and I am not mafia. As it is, I agree that outlaw is the most suspicious, so if we're voting now to just end the day...

c03, may I ask why you're suspicious of me?

Vote: Outlawauron

insomniac17 said:

Falcon, I believe you. If you are mafia (and we'll probably find out tomorrow since it's almost definite that you'll get lynched today), then I'm gonna be really pissed since that means that I'll get lynched tomorrow and I am not mafia. As it is, I agree that outlaw is the most suspicious, so if we're voting now to just end the day...

c03, may I ask why you're suspicious of me?

Vote: Outlawauron

Gut feeling. That 's about it. -_-

So y eah, no good reason behind it....

Falcon095 said:
outlawauron said:
Falcon095 said:
outlawauron said:
insomniac17 said:
Outlaw suspects Falcon, and I'm still curious as to what his reasons are. Care to share?

Hey, I suspect him just as much as axumblade for some of his earlier statements.

I also suspect him, because of instead defending himself, he went straight on the offensive attacking me. That's all.

Besides, I'm not sure what's going on. WoW just voted for someone for "No Reason" and I say suspect someone and I get jumped. It's kinda funny.

I don't really think I attacked you, but still if I did what exactly did you want me to do? You were just lurking till you appeared and claimed that

a) I'm just observing the thread trying to find out who the mafia might be

But still you didnt see the posts in which WoW told everyone to post their position (and several others claiming that you were the one left) so I had to tell you to check the thread (which was odd considering you said you were doing that)

b) Falcon is looking pretty suspiscous, but I don't know how I feel about shoving him under the bus

Once again how was I looking suspicious? And when insomniac asked you, you just said that I was as suspicious as axumblade but your post never said anything about axumblade it just claimed that I was looking suspicios but not enough to vote me, and with this I have to question your "observing the thread" because if you had done that you would've seen that axumblade has been stated as a pro town (to be hones I haven't seen the proof of this but it has been stated by more than 1 person, could somebody show me this?) so if I'm as suspicious as axumblade does that mean you know i'm a towny?

And I didn't defend myself 'cause I have made things clear in my past posts, everything I have done has been explained and those post, go and check to see I didn't need to defend of your claim 'cause I had done it already from other people (did you really check the thread?)

And why the heck am I getting voted? >_> I have done nothing but do good things and explained myself, if that deserves a voting I think the random WoW vote is better for us.

Yeah, I think we're all kinda betting on WoW being a cop. That's why I don't think Axum is mafia.

And we are screwed if WoW is lying.

Er.. All you have to say after that long post is something that doesn't really have to do with it and in a way agrees with a small part of it?

The second part was already answered by insomniac.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Falcon095 said:
Well I'm already resigned and have lost the faith lol. I have done everything to prove my innocence and have helped the towny questioning Gnizmo and Outla.

If to you, after what I have said Outla ain't suspicious then I don't know what kind of proof do you need. He's possibly just being dumb but still he's not helping us with his random acting.

I see it like this..
1- You keep your vote and I get lynched
2- You vote for Outla and Insomniac does it too (and probably somebody else changes it too)
3- You and me change it to dgc (the bastard vote me for no reason >_>)

There you are

Alright, to your other point of my 'random acting'. It was well past midnight and I had been at a football game then a bunch of parties before that. Excuse me for not being on the top of my game and noticing a single post that asked me a question until the following day. Random acting my ass.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.