By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

sabby_e17 said:
Oh yeah I should point out that I'm most likely a dead man now considering that there's no doctor in the house.

nooo, i knew i was right about you

your death will not be in vain, you will be avenged

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Having said all this VOTE FOR SciFiBoy. Thats one less Mafia for us Townsfolk to worry about.

And I also think Trashleg is a Mafia. She backed SFB on day 2 when arguing with Hatmoza.

I also asked her "Are you a Mafia" and she did not reply. Hatmoza asked Trashleg the same question and again she didn't reply.

Remeber everyone when Trashleg voted to lynch Hatmoza on day 2 but decided to unvote him because he threatened to get her on Day 3?

She also attacked Hatmoza based on noting and it turned out Hatmoza was innocnt.

Hatmoza also wanted to lynch SFB on day 2 but Trashleg backed SFB and voted to lynch Hatmoza. The same thing has happened today. I voted for SFB and she voted for me aswell as backing up SFB.

These are all pointed towards Trashleg also being a Mafia.

i wont forgive trashleg, she is the reason you will die

come on people vote SFB

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I also forgot to mention that Dsister is 100% innocent. That is why I was backing him on day 2 when arguing with Carl.

sabby_e17 said:
Having said all this VOTE FOR SciFiBoy. Thats one less Mafia for us Townsfolk to worry about.

And I also think Trashleg is a Mafia. She backed SFB on day 2 when arguing with Hatmoza.

I also asked her "Are you a Mafia" and she did not reply. Hatmoza asked Trashleg the same question and again she didn't reply.

Remeber everyone when Trashleg voted to lynch Hatmoza on day 2 but decided to unvote him because he threatened to get her on Day 3?

She also attacked Hatmoza based on noting and it turned out Hatmoza was innocnt.

Hatmoza also wanted to lynch SFB on day 2 but Trashleg backed SFB and voted to lynch Hatmoza. The same thing has happened today. I voted for SFB and she voted for me aswell as backing up SFB.

These are all pointed towards Trashleg also being a Mafia.

i was very suspicious of Final-Fan

but what you said now makes me think that trashleg is mafia...

nice detectice work sabby

you would have made NinjaBlade very proud

Around the Network

Right, im dead... but this is rediculous now.

It is SO obvious who the Mafia are it is getting unbearable.

I have known since the first day, and this is now a joke. People are blind... the same thing now is happening with SFB, as what also happened with me.

/Zombie.

sabby_e17 said:
I also forgot to mention that Dsister is 100% innocent. That is why I was backing him on day 2 when arguing with Carl.

What about Nen?

that's a nice story about being the cop there Sabby_e17, convenient how it makes the person who suspects you mafia and one of the people suspected of being mafia with you innocent, we know false claiming is allowed you know...

Ugh, ok I flew through the thread and noted some stuff, here goes:

I'm going to point out who he suspected/defended/voted etc., and most will make no sense, but I'm too lazy to give you link to every post and my notes are in my language, some is also stored in my memory). I'll also put the possible mafia groups at the end.

SciFiBoy:
-suspected me and dsister
-defended nen (indirectly)
-attacked hatmoza, counter-voted him
-counter-voted sabby 

Lets see, personally, I don't think he is mafia. He was drawing less attention but I think hes not.

trashleg:
-defended Carl
-voted Hatmoza
-defended SFB
-suspected dsister and SFB
-"neutral" towards SFB
-suspected dsister
-suspected sabby
-in "hatmoza vs carl war" started the crusade against Carl
-voted sabby (when he attacked SFB), later unvoted and voted back.

Huh, hard one here. It does seem like she is "connected" with SFB somehow.

nen-seur:
-suspected me and Carl
-wanted protection from doctor
-mafia consists of: me, Carl, hatmoza (or SFB), wanted to get rid of hatmoza and Carl the most
-suspection of Carl and hatmoza continues
-"attacked" Carl
-worried about doctor being dead
-trusts sabby
-trusts trash
-suspected SFB, also FF
-voted SFB (after Sabby?) 

Ok, hes really mysterious. The doctor thing seems suspicious though, why would he be so worried about it and he didn't say anything that would make him the target (in first round). He does seem to trust sabby a lot though.

Final-Fan:
-referred himself as town, said no lynch is bad for us
-trusted Carl and suspected nen
-defended SFB (indirectly)
-agreed with dsister (see the * at dsister)
-voted nen; later unvoted
-suspected Sabby
-voted Carl (after Sabby)
-suspected nen

He is pretty high on my suspicion list.

dsister44:
-wanted to lynch first "aggresivelly"
-defended me and himself (against Carl)
-suspected SFB
-suspected Carl and nen, wanted Carl dead
-suspected invisible and trash (*)
-voted hatmoza, later unvoted
-joined the Carl vote train
-"suspect list: FF, SFB, nen, Sabby"

Same as above. 

Sabby:
-me, dsister or carl; one is mafia
-suspected Carl (when he defended me)
-insists on Carl
-voted Carl
-trusts nen
-defended dsister 
-bombed SFB after "apologizing" to Carl
-asked me to revote SFB
-has "evidence" against SFB
-hinted a roleclaim (he said there is no doctor left = he couldn't be protected next night)

Hes probably on the top of my list. But maybe its a lot simpler and hes not really anything special.

invisible:
-suspected Carl and hatmoza
-voted Carl

She is really invisible. I can't say a thing about her.

And thats about it. And here are some "mafia groups" that I suspect:

sabby + nen + ( trash, FF or dsis)
-they both said they trust eachother
-nen wanted protection for no reason
-never really questioned/attacked each other.
-nen voted SFB after Sabby's attack 

FF + dsister + (SFB, Sabby or trash)
-
as in previous group, they never questioned/attacked each other.
-same with the possibilities (asid from trash, but she could just be doing that on purpose)

Well, those 2 are the ones I'm suspecting the most. I have few other, but not many things show that they are grouped. I'll wait a little longer before voting, but the ones I'm suspecting the most are sabby, dsis and FF.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:

What about Nen?

I don't know about nen but I'm sure he's innocent. The reason why I know your innocent is because it was you who was investigated on day 1. And me and NinjaBlade360 were the only ones who knew the results.

Your a regular townsfolk.