By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

sabby_e17 said:
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I just read through all the pages properly and it's starting to get difficult. I can't tell who is Mafia. Your lucky Carl, I'll unvote you for now because I need to see how the day plays out.

For all we know even Trashleg could be a Mafia. Don't tust anyone townsfolk, Carl, Hatmoza and trashleg are very smart and you don't want to fall for their cute-talk.

Vote: No Lynch (For now)

Why are you speaking in the form of being a Mafia?

Red- Shouldn't that be "We cant trust anyone, townsfolk"?

Green- Again, shouldnt that be "We dont want to fall for their cute-talk"?

Interesting...

Thats Mafia behaviour right there. So Carl, what your now trying to do is to make us Townsfolk think I'm a Mafia. And since you are most likely a Mafia, your'e using this to your advantage.

@trashleg: Well I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to say that you, Carl and Hatmoza are probaly some of the smartest in the game and thats why I'm being extra careful. However I do think Carl is a Mafia. First he tries to make Dsister seem like a Mafia and now me. There's something fishy going on isnt there?

aye, i call shenanigans! i didnt suspect anything til carl mentioned it.. so i think he's playing on our paranoia. i think i'll need to go away for a few hours and read over the last few pages later.

*cries* its all so confusing all of a sudden.

i definitely think that if carl's mafia, hatmoza is too. but not necessarily the other way round. idk.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I just read through all the pages properly and it's starting to get difficult. I can't tell who is Mafia. Your lucky Carl, I'll unvote you for now because I need to see how the day plays out.

For all we know even Trashleg could be a Mafia. Don't tust anyone townsfolk, Carl, Hatmoza and Trashleg are very smart and you don't want to fall for their cute-talk.

Interesting...

Thats Mafia behaviour right there. So Carl, what your now trying to do is to make us Townsfolk think I'm a Mafia. And since you are most likely a Mafia, your'e using this to your advantage.

@Trashleg: Well I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to say that you, Carl and Hatmoza are probaly some of the smartest in the game and thats why I'm being extra careful. However I do think Carl is a Mafia. First he tries to make Dsister seem like a Mafia and now me. There's something fishy going on isnt there?

Mafia behaviour is pointing out your mistakes?

Then surely by that logic isn't everybody here Mafia? Afterall it is everybodies job to find mistakes in posts and find out who the mafia really are...

Red- I have had my suspicions about dsister since the beggining with his aggresiveness. It seems you even thought the same at one point, so dont try to use that against me. Evidence 1 Evidence 2

nen-suer said:
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

For all we know even Trashleg could be a Mafia. Don't tust anyone townsfolk, Carl, Hatmoza and Trashleg are very smart and you don't want to fall for their cute-talk.

Interesting...

with every post i get more and more convinced that your a mafia...

the only one i was sure was innocent was "trashleg".....but now i see she is smarter than Carl & hamoza combined (scary)

nen-suer, your the only only one in this game who I trust and believes is innocent. Just thought I'd let you know.

nen-suer said:

the only one i was sure was innocent was "trashleg".....but now i see she is smarter than Carl & hamoza combined (scary)

smart doesnt mean evil, though. !

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
sabby_e17 said:
nen-suer said:
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Interesting...

nen-suer, your the only only one in this game who I trust and believes is innocent. Just thought I'd let you know.

i truley believe your innocent too, thats why when Carl pointed at you i was more convinced thats he is mafia

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Interesting...

@Trashleg: Well I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to say that you, Carl and Hatmoza are probaly some of the smartest in the game and thats why I'm being extra careful. However I do think Carl is a Mafia. First he tries to make Dsister seem like a Mafia and now me. There's something fishy going on isnt there?

Then surely by that logic isn't everybody here Mafia? Afterall it is everybodies job to find mistakes in posts and find out who the mafia really are...

Red- I have had my suspicions about dsister since the beggining with his aggresiveness. It seems you even thought the same at one point, so dont try to use that against me. Evidence 1 Evidence 2

No Dsister is innocent, and thats why I'm highly suspicous of your behavior. @Bolded: See, how you are trying to twist what I said. I'm now almost positive that you are a Mafia.

sabby_e17 said:
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Interesting...

No Dsister is innocent, and thats why I'm highly suspicous of your behavior. @Bolded: See, how you are trying to twist what I said. I'm now almost positive that you are a Mafia.

How do you know for certain he is innocent?

And i am not twisting anything. You said that pointing out mistakes in your post was Mafia behaviour... So i gave you an example of why it was a pathetic claim.

@trashleg

not evil.....but scary

but you and Sabby are about the only people i trust as of now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
@trashleg

not evil.....but scary

but you and Sabby are about the only people i trust as of now

lol

its hard, cos not everyone i suspect can be mafia - cos that's like half of the people here lol. i think when i come back tonight and look over everyhting i'll notice things i didn't notice just now, because everything's so immediate as its happening now.

btw, maybe you shouldn't say publicly who you trust. cos itl just give the mafia ideas of who to murder if everyone you trust ends up dead, you wont know who to believe anymore.

okay, im back from college!

did you miss me