By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

I just read through all the pages properly and it's starting to get difficult. I can't tell who is Mafia. Your lucky Carl, I'll unvote you for now because I need to see how the day plays out.

For all we know even Trashleg could be a Mafia. Don't tust anyone townsfolk, Carl, Hatmoza and Trashleg are very smart and you don't want to fall for their cute-talk.

Vote: No Lynch (For now)

Around the Network

Is invisible29 ever gonna join?

didn't NinjaBlade (RIP) say she was grounded

if she is a mafia that will make me really angry.....

wait a sec if she is the doctor and i get wacked tonight that gonna make me even more angry

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Please trust that I will make the best decisions possible if people are not able to play.

@sabby_e17

the problem is every day nobody get lynched its a win for the mafia
(lynching an innocent is bad too i guess)

with our cop dead i kinda feel guilty for not trying harder on the first day

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

sabby_e17 said:

I just read through all the pages properly and it's starting to get difficult. I can't tell who is Mafia. Your lucky Carl, I'll unvote you for now because I need to see how the day plays out.

For all we know even Trashleg could be a Mafia. Don't tust anyone townsfolk, Carl, Hatmoza and Trashleg are very smart and you don't want to fall for their cute-talk.

lol, you're the person i have least notes notes on (yep, i had to take notes beause there were 20 pages of crap to read lol).

i cant believe you're bundling me in there with them tho! i'm tryin to OUT then mafia here, based on evidence.

@nen-seur: is invisible still in the game, then? since she can't get on to play?
edit: WoW just showed up to save the day, never mind ^_^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:

Why are you speaking in the form of being a Mafia?

Red- Shouldn't that be "We cant trust anyone, townsfolk"?

Green- Again, shouldnt that be "We dont want to fall for their cute-talk"?

Interesting...

Words Of Wisdom said:
nen-suer said:

Please trust that I will make the best decisions possible if people are not able to play.

your the only one i trust in this thread

Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

For all we know even Trashleg could be a Mafia. Don't tust anyone townsfolk, Carl, Hatmoza and trashleg are very smart and you don't want to fall for their cute-talk.

Interesting...

o.0 sabby, sabby, 0 sabby... you've tripped up. :-O

lynch him! 

im not changing my vote yet tho, cos im still undecided about carl. hmm. dont wanna go lynching innocents left right and centre. :\

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Interesting...

Thats Mafia behaviour right there. So Carl, what your now trying to do is to make us Townsfolk think I'm a Mafia. And since you are most likely a Mafia, your'e using this to your advantage.

@Trashleg: Well I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to say that you, Carl and Hatmoza are probaly some of the smartest in the game and thats why I'm being extra careful. However I do think Carl is a Mafia. First he tries to make Dsister seem like a Mafia and now me. There's something fishy going on isnt there?

Carl2291 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Interesting...

with every post i get more and more convinced that your a mafia...

the only one i was sure was innocent was "trashleg".....but now i see she is smarter than Carl & hamoza combined (scary)