By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

trashleg said:
if you're an innocent townie i shall eat my words and seek vengeance for your death. but until that happens, you're on my list.

i'm getting quite into this game, i love a good detective story. *feels like Phoenix Wright* ^_^

*is checking out other suspects*

I know you are enjoying yourself :) but you know this is going to backfire horrendously when everyone sees I was a townsfolk, right? You? Seek out revenge? No, more like you digging yourself out of a world of explaining.

Folks, last chance. I got to get to school. Don't lynch me! I can't sit here and explain myself all day. You're just going to have to believe me on this one.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
if you're an innocent townie i shall eat my words and seek vengeance for your death. but until that happens, you're on my list.

i'm getting quite into this game, i love a good detective story. *feels like Phoenix Wright* ^_^

*is checking out other suspects*

I know you are enjoying yourself :) but you know this is going to backfire horrendously when everyone sees I was a townsfolk, right? You? Seek out revenge? No, more like you digging yourself out of a world of explaining.

Folks, last chance. I got to get to school. Don't lynch me! I can't sit here and explain myself all day. You're just going to have to believe me on this one.

in that case, il continue to do research into SFB and dsister (a lot of accusations in the first couple of pages, but i think they were unfounded)

i'd be kicking myself a lot more if i found out you were mafia AFTER a lot of other folk were lynched. im just being careful.

bold: i dont know what this means. im not the only one who thinks you could be mafia, so its not like im accusing you out of the blue or anything. im just playing the game :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Don't worry Trashleg I don't get what it means either

Im back...

And wow, that was an interesting couple of pages.

Carl2291 said:

Shit, they got the cop!?

NinjaBlade, who actually was the cop... wanted to investigate dsister.

Are his investigation findings in his car? In a laptop he had? His office? I demand to know how the investigation went! You can't keep these things from the public!

hmmm.

hatmoza - my number-1 suspect. however, he may genuinely be defending himself, but i dont want to be responsible for lynching an innocent. especially when we dont know for certain how many mafia there are.

dsister - the above quote looks suspicious, and you're being awfy agreeable. im gonna look into you a bit more before i definitely vote.

carl - i thought he was innocent, but im really not sure. 5 separate people accused him within a few pages...but then he just seems quite naive

scifiboy - i honestly cant see why anyone would think he's mafia. he's barely said anything, and he and hatmoza voted for each other so it seems like a petty squabble more than anything. confusion!!

im not ready to send hatmoza down yet, even if he IS mafia. its too big a risk IF he's innocent.

unvote: hatmoza
vote:no lynch

You're still getting lynched. Even if it's a mistake

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Carl2291 said:

Shit, they got the cop!?

Are his investigation findings in his car? In a laptop he had? His office? I demand to know how the investigation went! You can't keep these things from the public!

hmmm.

hatmoza - my number-1 suspect. however, he may genuinely be defending himself, but i dont want to be responsible for lynching an innocent. especially when we dont know for certain how many mafia there are.

dsister - the above quote looks suspicious, and you're being awfy agreeable. im gonna look into you a bit more before i definitely vote.

carl - i thought he was innocent, but im really not sure. 5 separate people accused him within a few pages...but then he just seems quite naive

scifiboy - i honestly cant see why anyone would think he's mafia. he's barely said anything, and he and hatmoza voted for each other so it seems like a petty squabble more than anything. confusion!!

im not ready to send hatmoza down yet, even if he IS mafia. its too big a risk IF he's innocent.

unvote: hatmoza
vote:no lynch

that was fast

like i said IF Carl or hatmoza are mafia

we are screwed.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

trashleg said:
Carl2291 said:

Shit, they got the cop!?

Or maybe the mafia figured out he was the cop and decided to kill him, to make me look guilty <_<

I'm not that stupid  ^_^

I'm back and I'm shocked to see that the Mafia got NinjaBlade360. He hardly posted anything! I dont know why but I feel that Hatmoza is an innocent townie and Carl is the real Mafia who has made us believe that he is not a Mafia. Don't fall for his trap townsfolk.

VOTE: CARL2291

nen-seur, hatmoza made such a hoo-ha about being innocent that for now, at least, i dont wanna go getting him murrdurrred. he can always be lynched another day.

dsister, good point. i didnt even consider that :O

sabby, either carl is really good at this game or im a sucker for a sweetiepie like carl. cos he had me fooled.

this is hard!

sabby_e17 said:

I'm back and I'm shocked to see that the Mafia got NinjaBlade360. He hardly posted anything! I dont know why but I feel that Hatmoza is an innocent townie and Carl is the real Mafia who has made us believe that he is not a Mafia. Don't fall for his trap townsfolk.

VOTE: CARL2291

*sigh*

I just dont know what i have to do to prove my innocence. But fine.

Everybody lynch me, im sure you will all regret it after.