By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

@hatmoza.
What made you suspicious of me?

I am not Mafia. I demand this "Lie Detector" to get to work on me too, or is it only one person a day?

Around the Network

Well he has just been mostly reading and suspecting people now and then. But while that makes him a little suspicous, can you really say anything about his role? He could be everything. I don't think this is going anywhere, at this pace, we are going to post through 5 pages (50 posts/page) before ending day 1.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I'm going to end the day if there are no objections.

Going once...

Going twice...

Carl2291 said:
@hatmoza.
What made you suspicious of me?

I am not Mafia. I demand this "Lie Detector" to get to work on me too, or is it only one person a day?

i dont think we can even be sure there is a "Lie detector" at this point

If there is a doctor in the house, please protect me

i think the mafia well eliminate me tonight coze am on to them

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Go ahead. Perfect timing as I'm slowly getting ready to sleep.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Night Time

No objections from me.

Although i do need to ask you something in PM...

*Goes to write the mail*

good night pepole

Okay, there are no objections it seems.

The town was in good spirit as they parted but wary for while none had truly aroused their suspicions, they knew there was mafia among them.  As night fell on the town, many good men and women could only pray that they would live to see the morning.

Night 1 begins.

Please do not post until Day 2 begins.