By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 250gb Slim & Uncharted 2 bundle

wholikeswood said:

250GB PlayStation 3 slim Uncharted 2 bundle leaked

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/16/2...bundle-leaked/

Cool bundle. Will almost defs be 339.99 euros (so maybe £279.99?).

How come u think this is only 340 euros while the 250GB GT5 bundle was rumoured to be 399 euros (I think)?

Around the Network

Im sure there will be way more bundles to come. Wasn't there an article posted a while ago with 6 or so ps3 bundles just for this year?

Slimebeast said:
wholikeswood said:

How come u think this is only 340 euros while the 250GB GT5 bundle was rumoured to be 399 euros (I think)?

Try clicking the hyperlink for 339...

wholikeswood said:
Slimebeast said:
wholikeswood said:

Oh. But that was $340 for 120GB Slim bundles, not 250GB. Why u think this bundle would cost only $340?

Cool bundled. Great price.

Around the Network
ocnkng said:
V-r0cK said:
MontanaHatchet said:
This has always been Sony's problem. Fighting a Modern Warfare 2 bundle with an Uncharted 2 bundle is going to leave Sony with bruised and beaten.

Depends, maybe this is good for those looking for a new PS3?...pick up this Uncharted 2 PS3 bundle up and a copy of Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 and the fight resolved itself.

Exactly. Montana, while I agree MW2 has much higher demand, Sony is trying to counter with an exclusive.

It doesn't matter if the game is exclusive or not. A much smaller series is a much smaller series period. Maybe Sony has a GT5 bundle in store (I hope so), but if they don't, Microsoft will counter them easily. I mean, Modern Warfare 2 already has 1.2 million preorders in America alone months before release. Uncharted 2 is a great series with impressive sales, but it can't compete.

Smashed said:
MontanaHatchet said:
This has always been Sony's problem. Fighting a Modern Warfare 2 bundle with an Uncharted 2 bundle is going to leave Sony with bruised and beaten.

How? Bundling an exclusive game is bad since when? A FANTASTIC game I must add.

Much better then an multiplatform game IMO.

What kind of mentality is that?

A game is a game, and whether its exclusive or not has no effect on the quality of the game.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Slimebeast said:
wholikeswood said:
Slimebeast said:
wholikeswood said:

Oh. But that was $340 for 120GB Slim bundles, not 250GB. Why u think this bundle would cost only $340?

He is just speculating. Possible due to the fact that "new version of the PS3"   is mentioned

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

jesus kung fu magic said:
Smashed said:
MontanaHatchet said:

How? Bundling an exclusive game is bad since when? A FANTASTIC game I must add.

Much better then an multiplatform game IMO.

What kind of mentality is that?

A game is a game, and whether its exclusive or not has no effect on the quality of the game.

I respectfully disagree. I wish multiplats generally were in the same league as the majority of Sony's first party games, but that is not the case imo. I look forward to all Sony 1st party games because of what they offer, how they are made, what advantages they utilize.

In the case of MW2, I think it is safe to say that it is one of the best... if not the best multiplat game and series around, so in this case, the 3rd party game will probably be great.

Can multiplats be just as good or better than exclusives?  - of course they can.

But from my experience on this earth, that typically is not the case.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Damn completely missed this thread. GT5 bundle also for this year seems on the cards now as well.