By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Need Help + Rant about Xbox360 Controlers

Thanks....We needed someone to say this one more time...

Around the Network

The problem is not that the 360 controller is bad. It's that you're comparing it to the GC controller. Nothing can compare to that

scottie said:
The problem is not that the 360 controller is bad. It's that you're comparing it to the GC controller. Nothing can compare to that

Didn't like the GC controller. Ugly as hell and bad button layout.

D-pad, triggers and analog layout were good though.

LOl the 360 controller is considered one of the best of all time ...

If you enjoy the PS3 controller more then yes getting the adapter would be a good way

IMO the Playstation controller is the best since its been around for decades and im sure the majority of the hundred million Dual Shock owners would agree and are comfortable with it. The 360 controller has a good feel too except for the D-pad. My worst 'holding a controller' experience would be the original Xbox controller...and maybe that Jaguar one.

Around the Network
Garnett said:

360 controler is THE best controler out IMO.

Who uses D-Pad anymore? 

Yes the D-Pad sucks, but how often is it even used these days?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick