By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Final! Link VS Sonic

Link

Around the Network

Link

sonic. Link is gr8 but sonic is the "blue blurrrrrrrrrrr" :)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Yay, Sonic won the last round.

I'm not sure who to vote for this time though. But lets say Sonic since I played more Sonic games than Zeldas.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Link.

There can be no other decision made.

Around the Network

Link.

That is for always having the better sports games, SEGA!!!!! (on Mega Drive that is)

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Link

go to go with Sonic because of ...

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

SONIC!!!!!!!

Hmm, if it was Sonic vs. Mario, I definitely would have voted for Sonic... with Link, it's a bit harder... but oh well, I'm still a Sega fan at heart.

Sonic.