By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your Playtime here!!!

*leaves thread, embarrassed of pitiful playtime*

Around the Network

Fire Emblem = Biggest Time Sink CONFIRMED!!

1. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - 94:37 (38 times)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 84:49 (85 times!)
3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 66:34 (47 times)
4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 64:34 (49 times)
5. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - 62:34 (36 times)

Well I shall refer you to my thread as we haven't got the updated channel yet here:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=85092

In addition I have played a few more hours of The Conduit (so it passed BWii) as well as started a new Twilight Princess file, I believe it is still behind RE4, but it won't be ong before it outstrips it (probably permanently)

I will edit this post later.

My #1 is Brawl at 1,006 hours. and my #2 is the Internet Channel at somewhere over 900 hours. shortest is Art Style Rotohex at 47 minutes.

Will edit later.

I like Bacon said:

My #1 is Brawl at 1,006 hours. and my #2 is the Internet Channel at somewhere over 900 hours. shortest is Art Style Rotohex at 47 minutes.

Will edit later.

Hells bells!

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
I like Bacon said:

Will edit later.

Hells bells!

That's 5.988 weeks btw. ^_~

I like Bacon said:
TWRoO said:
I like Bacon said:

Will edit later.

Hells bells!

That's 5.988 weeks btw. ^_~

Just think... all that time could have been spent playing a proper game like Mario Kart.

Mario Kart Wii is a great game. But I like Brawl a bit more. Mario Kart Wii is my 3rd or 4th.

Brawl has Foxxy and Wolfy. :3

My top 5 is heavily influenced by games that people in my household other than myself enjoy. FE:RD is the only game in this list which was exclusively played by me.

1- Godfather: 153h 3m
2- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: 142h 29m
3- Wii Fit: 127h 4m
4- Paper Mario: 110h 25m
5- Okami: 108h 9m

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

seems to be missing data for some games like resident evil 4 and moh heroes 2. plus the times played are wrong for some games.