By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 Reasons Why GT5 Is/Will be The BEST Racing Game EVER!

@ JerCotter7 not sure pal. Tokyo Games Show is held late Sept we will find out more then. Hopefully with an 09 release date

Ynwa.

Around the Network

Mario Kart better than gt? This is the first generation that it did better! My opinion is anyone over 18 isnt too into MK anymore lol

Ynwa.

TT Makaveli said:
but for many GT fans is the damage a minus...like for me...if u cant take the damage off this will be a big problem for so many people...maybe even a no buy reason!

you should not worry, i cant imagine a system where you could not take damage off, it will probably be something like no damage, cosmetic damage, and real damage, maybe with varying degrees there in.  there might be  a penelty in terms of earnings for no damage, or who knows maybe a bonus for damage. 

I mean even with no damage you want tire wear and fuel use right? forcing you to plan out pit stops and maybe equipping tires that last just a bit longer but have worse grip... sorry my own tangent i like planning and racing the race 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

@TT Makaveli

I hope to god that DAMAGE is optional, I do not want my ways of winning in the past GT's gone because 10 people on the internet whined about it not having damage!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

...people have to remember that besides GT being a world wide gaming icon, the car version of what mario and zelda are to adventure, it is being placed on a console which mainly attracts sport loving, car driving, wrestling fanatics. Mainly due to it's 18 to 30's age demographic which aern't to into RPG's and to a lesser extent FPS and adventure. I'm just saying it's chances of doing very well are high. Forza 3 may do well, both in sales and through reviews but when I mention GT to anyone outside of hardcore gaming they all know the name, especially young to middle aged euro's, when you have that much noticability of a brand name it's nearly guranteed to do better than it's competitor. The game itself may even be worse, still wouldn't change that much.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
TyePhoid_PAL said:
Mario Kart better than gt? This is the first generation that it did better! My opinion is anyone over 18 isnt too into MK anymore lol

Well, do you really think the 17 mil+ of people playing MK Wii are only kids? The average age of people playing Mario Kart might be higher than the average age of people playing GT imo.

atma998 said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

Well, do you really think the 17 mil+ of people playing MK Wii are only kids? The average age of people playing Mario Kart might be higher than the average age of people playing GT imo.

I doubt younger kids are willing to participate in 40+ minute races (like in GT4)...

tedsteriscool said:
atma998 said:
TyePhoid_PAL said:

I doubt younger kids are willing to participate in 40+ minute races (like in GT4)...

Maybe not but teenagers will probably while people of 25 years old and more would probably prefer playing MK.

aragod said:

I have to say that those forum rules are a bit too strict - It's Brett's site, he can make the rules however he likes. I personally like them

Yet my post was completly valid except the part where I stated that MK "suxx. - Agreed, except for that part your post was acceptable opinion. I happen to disagree with you that you can't compare Mario Kart and GT5 but its your opinion

Since this is my 4th post and 2nd day on this website, I think I can live with the consequences. - that is why I didn't report you and merely told you that on this site, it was against the rules

ftw