By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - no last minute megatons from nintendo

susymar said:
How awesome would be if they announced a megaton game called Wii Megaton.

What would you do in that?

Personally, I think it should be a user-generated content game, whatever Malstrom says about them. You make your own Nintendo E3 Press Conferences and October Media Briefings, and then submit them to Nintendo!! Nintendo then consider what would make the best E3 press conference from the content submitted by users! Hooray!

Around the Network

Nintendo always crashes my hopes before their main events...luckly after those I'm always excited for what they've showed...they act the opposite of sony, which leaves rumor going, says always that will crush the competition and somthing like this...different tipes of company ^__^ (i'm not saying one is better in this case).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

It is not true that Nintendo only reserves 'megatons' for GDC and E3. In the October event of 2007 they showed the first trailer of the exclusive Monster Hunter 3 and revealed Sonic as a playable character in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Megatons are in the fall conference in Japan.

So no Media Summit this year?

I suppose it's not necessary as a standalone event, since Nintendo is at that Kyoto Cross thing this year, and their event specifically at Kyoto Cross is occurring on October 3rd and 4th, almost a year to the day from when they had the Media Summit last year.

But they need some sort of venue to confirm dates for NSMBWii and Spirit Tracks in places other than Japan, so idk.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.