By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - no last minute megatons from nintendo

link

ok im a little confused. not the megaton stuff, but what summit is nintendo having in europe? oh and does this mean nintendo isnt gonna have their fall conference thing? because i would have thought there would be some megatons there.....

Around the Network

The conference in Europe is a media event dealing entirely with WiiWare and DSiWare-Virtual Console wasn't mentioned.

It won't replace the October event. And an NoA exec saying 'no megatons' means 'no megatons to our knowledge'. The contents of the October event may not have been decided yet, and they may not announce any new games, but rather choose to elaborate on already announced titles. Any decision about the October event rests with Iwata and the execs in Japan, anyways.

I'd like a couple of new announcements in October. I'm mainly interested in more details for Galaxy 2, Other M, Golden Sun DS, Monado and the titles they announced last year. A Zelda teaser would be nice, but my hopes aren't high.

Surely they'll at least announce a black Wii.

Although, that's no megaton, to be honest.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

remember at GDC when they said their was no new Zelda to annouce and 30 min later they announced Spirit Tracks

What about my Star Fox: Battle for Corneria Nintendo?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Demotruk said:
Surely they'll at least announce a black Wii.

Although, that's no megaton, to be honest.

if they are doing a price drop i dont think there will be a black wii

and thanks for clearing things up asriel

No megatons for this year. They may still show some games for next year.

How awesome would be if they announced a megaton game called Wii Megaton.

Contrary to everyone else Nintendo usually don't announce they have an announcement and will in most cases deny up until announcement(like the DS Lite)

This isn't really surprising.. Nintendo usually reserves its "megaton" announcements for E3 or GDC.