By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 Goes Gold ( DEMO Hits Sept. 24th )

im excited

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network

damn i might have to pony up for a new HD before i planed on it.... though i did not really enjoy the last forza demo, if i remember right tuning was limited, and it was on a track i never really liked... hope this one is better.... still loved the game though made it to a level 45 driver (out of 50 for those who dont play forza) before other games distracted me... i still fire it up to play with friends on line

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

cool

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

damn now I need to get a new 360 even sooner, wish I never sold it.....need this demo!!!!

thats weird, uncharted 2 went gold one day after this, yet has a release date more than a week earlier than forza 3. (random i know)

Around the Network

cant wait to try it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

headshot91 said:
thats weird, uncharted 2 went gold one day after this, yet has a release date more than a week earlier than forza 3. (random i know)

I thought Uncharted 2 went gold over a week ago..

but whats you point?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
headshot91 said:

but whats you point?

Dunno what his point is, maybe that all games should go gold at the same time? Logically?

No not really, depends on deman. Halo 3 went Gold 61 days prior to release if I remember correctly.

Seece said:
sega4life said:
headshot91 said:

but whats you point?

Dunno what his point is, maybe that all games should go gold at the same time? Logically?

No not really, depends on deman. Halo 3 went Gold 61 days prior to release if I remember correctly.

going gold always leaves me with a weird mental image... i think it would be awesome if they had to be on golden 3.5 floppies to go gold.... or punchcards, damn i bet that would be like tones of gold 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Does it cost $40?

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire