By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will Nintendo's Wii release schedule look like for 2010?

heres what i think

Q1 sin and punishment 2/ endless ocean 2/ span smasher

Q2 line attack heroes/ wii vitality/ galaxy 2

Q3 metroid other M/ retros title/ cosmic walker

Q4 zelda wii/ cosmic walker/ dunamic slash/ monado

this is just a rough guide of course since games may lauch at different time sin different territories. monado may only launch in japan in Q4 and zelda depends entirely on whether it appears at october conference. also notice the lack of unnanounced titles except the retro one. we may see something from HAL or intellegent systems next year as well

on a final note there is no way that pikmin 3 will hit next year. its 2011 at the earliest

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

heres what i think

Q1 sin and punishment 2/ endless ocean 2/ span smasher

Q2 line attack heroes/ wii vitality/ galaxy 2

Q3 metroid other M/ retros title/ cosmic walker

Q4 zelda wii/ cosmic walker/ dunamic slash/ monado

this is just a rough guide of course since games may lauch at different time sin different territories. monado may only launch in japan in Q4 and zelda depends entirely on whether it appears at october conference. also notice the lack of unnanounced titles except the retro one. we may see something from HAL or intellegent systems next year as well

on a final note there is no way that pikmin 3 will hit next year. its 2011 at the earliest

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Endless Ocean 2 in January, Sin & Punishment 2 in February, Super Mario Galaxy 2 in March, at least. I think Other M will end up in Q3, with Zelda in Q4, alongside the Retro mystery game.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Zelda...

I REALLY hope you are right about it releasing Q4.

Having just that will warrant me getting my Wii back.

@tarheel

I think Kensax was quietly announced this year. It might be some kind of word pizzle game.

@elmerion

There is no FE11, just FEDS. There was some rumor of a new FE, I'm just assuming that it'll be for Wii since the last one was for DS.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

METROID OTHER M is all we need, to hell with mario

What territories are we talking about? 'Cause, considering what we are seeing this generation so far, I really doubt NoA will localize Span Smasher, Monado, Cosmic Walker, Line Attack Heroes...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Span Smasher and Monado were at E3, they're already as good as localized.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Zelda won't come out till 2011? Pikmin is replacing it on 2010 alsoI hope they make a new star fox game with great muiltplayer

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Bring some F-Zero, dammit.