By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dreamcast2?!?!? WTF? Fake?

This got so much buzz about the Internet is appears to have caused the site (thegia.com) to have crashed -- or it exceeded its bandwidth.

That shows you how much people would like to believe the impossible (or at least implausible).

Mike from Morgantown

I traded a Vectrex for my Dreamcast.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:
This got so much buzz about the Internet is appears to have caused the site (thegia.com) to have crashed -- or it exceeded its bandwidth.

That shows you how much people would like to believe the impossible (or at least implausible).

Mike from Morgantown

A Vectrex? Aren't those incredibly rare? Couldn't you have gotten like five dreamcasts for it?

I LOVE ICELAND!

everything is 404

theprof00 said:
everything is 404

That's the GIA for you.  Even when they come back from the dead, they only do it for one day.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

that really hurt. THat was like getting a 360 box for xmas with clothes in it instead.

If DC2 did come out, I would really start ragging on Nintendo, because sega and nintendo cannot exist together in my book.

Around the Network

I bet you guys Sega will announce the Dreamcast 2 at TGS and confirm a release date on October of this year.

[lolz]

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

i call bull shit. Im sorry an i7 and a 300 series card would be far to much money for a console

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

KungKras said:
mike_intellivision said:

Mike from Morgantown

A Vectrex? Aren't those incredibly rare? Couldn't you have gotten like five dreamcasts for it?

I had $30 in the Vectrex, a trade in the extra controller, and $60ish in the multi-cart (legal for Vectrex because all commerical games were releaesd into the PD by MB when it gave up on the system).

I got a DC set up and a few games. I don't regret the deal -- though I wish I had the Vectrex back some days. Oh well, money will do it.

(Then again, the Vectrex was starting to have some issues, so I probably got rid of mine just in time).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV