By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Conflict_Beast said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Ok he was comparing his trophy card to urs cuz compared to his urs does fail(Also find it funny u no longer have one lmao :P) And by saying u have no clue what you are talking about is similar to about 10 posts ago when u said somethin bout Crimson not knowing a few things about football or sports or whatever. And also weren't u just sayin the Vikings lost with 4 or so turnovers and if it werent for them they prolly woulda won?(correct me if wrong) but now when it comes to Dallas to u "A LOSS is a LOSS"(Not lose) and the Vikings simply LOST just like Dallas did. Anymore things u wanna state to contradict urself?

I had nothing to due with his ban. So why are you using the term, "ur"?

Secondly, Sqrl had a very nice post about the Vikings, Texans comparison. You should read it.

You weren't here when I admitted defeat to the Saints fans were you?

Here's a link.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=99005

Lastly, are you like an Alt account?

@Amp316

Thank you for finally posting. This was a conversation between the two of us, but it got out of hand.

@Crimson

You have a point, I did insult you, but Sqrl cleared up the whole Vikings, Texans debate.

Generally, when everyone makes fun of you like that, they probably don't like you very much. But I'm new here, so I don't know. lol

Jbob-He hates me for arguing the Vikings side.

You-Sqrl.

allaboutthegames885-I cleared up my argument with him. He's the only one out of the 4 that got it.

Conflict_Beast-I don't know why he's in this argument. I personally think it's an alt account.

Amp316- I don't know if he dislikes me. I don't think he does, but how would I know?

Now, I think the the NFC is going to win again this year.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
OK, in order to move this topic in another direction:

1) Who do you like in the trenches, NO O-line VS IND D-line and vice versa?

2) Do you think the IND secondary can handle NO recieving group + shockey + bush?

3) Do you think NO defense can create the kind of turnovers they did against MN?

4) Would you be at all surprised if the game was a blowout? If so which team blowing out the other would surprise you more?

1) Hmm this ones a toss up. But Id probably give it to the Saints they faced the Viking who had the most sacks did pretty well.

2) They will do pretty well, but I think the Saints have too balance of an offense, therunning game will make playaction effective against them.

3)Hehe not very likely ...maybe 1-2 . They played in their home turf now its a neutral field diff atmosphere.

4) Sort of they can both score so I expect a shoot out ....wouldn't be surpris eif it's like cards vs saints game though.

Sqrl said:

2) Do you think the IND secondary can handle NO recieving group + shockey + bush?

3) Do you think NO defense can create the kind of turnovers they did against MN?

4) Would you be at all surprised if the game was a blowout? If so which team blowing out the other would surprise you more?

1)Good offense always beats good defense.

2)Yes.

3)No, because AP is the fumble king.

4)No, not at all. I would be surprised if the Colts blow-out the Saints.

Personally, I'm more worried about the Draft...

Lol oh yeah its an alt account with over 100 posts in a day right? lol ur not intelligent are u?

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network
CrimsonRevolver said:
Personally, I'm more worried about the Draft...

Same here

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

Sqrl said:

1)  I think the the lines on both teams are pretty evenly matched.  I know that's a boring answer but it's true.

2)  I think that the IND secondary can slow NO's weapons.  I don't expect them to completely stop them though.

3)  No.  The NO defense is opportunistic, but I believe that most of those turnovers were a case of Minnesota beating themselves.

4)  I would be surprised if the game was a blowout.  That being said, if it were a blowout it would be the Colts blowing out the Saints and only because it would be that the Saints would be too nervous.

@ sephiroth 

I don't dislike you.  I was just playing around.

If you look at my posting history, I do this sort of thing a lot and don't mean any harm by it.   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Conflict_Beast said:
Lol oh yeah its an alt account with over 100 posts in a day right? lol ur not intelligent are u?

Yes, I'm not intelligent. I don't know why you have to resort to insulting me when you made yourself look like a moron.

-You came into an argument for the word title: What does that mean in sports? More than just the world title.

-You accused me of having a trophy card which I never did and you laughed.

-You accused me of being the cause of JBob ban, however I wasn't.

-You accused me of saying that I wouldn't be saying, " A loss is a loss."(You corrected me, I never actually noticed, stupid of me), but I made it clear that the Saints were the better team.

Secondly, an alt account can have more than 500 posts, and doesn't mean that they need to post 100 hundred times a day. Looking at your post per day, I have no doubt that you're a alt account, and you just come in to back up your main account, and act like you're somebody else.

This was my alt account, however, now it's my main one. My other one had like 2000 posts.

@Amp316

Well, I've known you for nearly two years now. So, I practically know how you post, however, I just wanted to twist it and make it seem like I didn't know.

I'm done with this stupid argument. Somebody(Conflict_Beast) comes in, and makes a complete fool of themself, then calls me inane.

And if this causes me to get banned, so be it.

Sephiroth357 said:
Conflict_Beast said:

Yes, I'm not intelligent. I don't know why you have to resort to insulting me when you made yourself look like a moron.

-You came into an argument for the word title: What does that mean in sports? More than just the world title.

-You accused me of having a trophy card which I never did and you laughed.

-You accused me of being the cause of JBob ban, however I wasn't.

-You accused me of saying that I wouldn't be saying, " A loss is a loss."(You corrected me, I never actually noticed, stupid of me), but I made it clear that the Saints were the better team.

Secondly, an alt account can have more than 500 posts, and doesn't mean that they need to post 100 hundred times a day. Looking at your post per day, I have no doubt that you're a alt account, and you just come in to back up your main account, and act like you're somebody else.

This was my alt account, however, now it's my main one. My other one had like 2000 posts.

@Amp316

Well, I've known you for nearly two years now. So, I practically know how you post, however, I just wanted to twist it and make it seem like I didn't know.

I'm done with this stupid argument. Somebody(Conflict_Beast) comes in, and makes a complete fool of themself, then calls me inane.

And if this causes me to get banned, so be it.

Yeah and i also said "correct me if wrong"  which shows u cant be very intelligent. I come to the forums daily i just never post much I've had this account for well over a year and just cuz i have a life and dont post every 3 mins don't make this an alt account. If u know ur gonna get reported for your statement then why make it? And i came in because I just noticed the thread and seen what the argument was about so i decided to put my 2 cents in. I never read who said what. I just quickly skimmed over what was said so i got u mixed up. And i wasn't insulting u i was asking a question but take it how u want because u assume that I'm an alt account but i have well over 100 posts. If it was an alt account i wouldn't waste time on the "main account" which this is. THIS is why i asked if u were intelligent cuz u stated something that doesnt make sense. Then u try to back up ur statement by tellin me that that is ur alt but u made it ur main account. Basically what I'm saying(if u don't understand) is that why would i make an account just to have an alt account to post on?

Ok folks, perhaps I wasn't overly clear before so let me say it again.

Drop the crap that you've been arguing about for the last several pages and lets get back to talking football. I understand some feelings got hurt, some don't like how it all played out, and some are still trying to win the argument - but that ends now.

The thing we're going to do right now is pretend that we're just having a conversation on the internet and that it doesn't actually matter.....and as luck would have it that is exactly what this is.

People got heated, things got said, its time to forgive and forget and move on. And just to be absolutely clear this time....

This is NOT optional.

PS - Posts that talk a little about football and then a little about the argument are not fooling anyone. ANYTHING related to that discussion needs to go through other channels. If you have a question, comment, etc... about it you can PM me. The topic is football and nothing but football - PERIOD.

To Each Man, Responsibility