By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CrimsonRevolver said:

Colt McCoy

Jimmy Clausen

lol Bandwagoners. /smh

Lol, and we'll see who gets drafted first. I'm betting a ban that Jimmy will be gone 30 picks ahead of McCoy.

I don't know what type of comparison you're making, but one thing is for sure. McCoy is getting worse, and Jimmy is getting better.

Around the Network

I'm not saying Jimmy Clausen isn't a better NFL prospect, but Colt McCoy was a much better college quarterback. Colt's too small.

And thank you for proving my point.

Sephiroth357 said:

I don't know what type of comparison you're making, but one thing is for sure. McCoy is getting worse, and Jimmy is getting better.

Like comparing Percy Harvin to Tony Parker? LMAO I swear, I'll never forget that. xD

CrimsonRevolver said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Like comparing Percy Harvin to Tony Parker? LMAO I swear, I'll never forget that. xD

You don't watch much basketball, and I wouldn't be surprised if you watched any. You're basketball iq is just...

You make fun of a team that won 4 NBA championship in the past 10 years, and has had 3 MVP trophies delivered to S.A. in the past 15 years.

You're either displaying arrogance or ignorance. My call is ignorance.

Parker is the young offensive force for the old Spurs. Percy is a young offensive force for the old Vikings.

I don't know how this is LMAO quality.

I suspect you didn't even know how old parker was back in 03, 05, and 07. But hey...

Yeah, I don't watch basketball. And I have no idea who this Spears team you keep talking about is. Sorry... "/

Around the Network
CrimsonRevolver said:
I'm not saying Jimmy Clausen isn't a better NFL prospect, but Colt McCoy was a much better college quarterback. Colt's too small.

And thank you for proving my point.

"Much" is a key word, and a rather strong one as well.

Don't know if I should take you seriously now, or what?

I can't tell if you're now using sarcasm to get away from what you stated.

Just to toot my own horn, I was correct 70% of the time, and the winner was correct 67% of the time.

Next year we should change to rules to allow for people who cant (or dont) post every week to still have a reason to play. Perhaps you could go the highest winning percentage as long as that person didnt miss more than two weeks. I'm sure this would increase participation.

@ ManusJustus: The league isn't resolved yet... I know, because I was in first place before the playoffs and could be in sixth after the Super Bowl...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

CrimsonRevolver said:
...Dude, are you seriously gonna pick the Jets? >_>

lol yea ..why not? Fan of history , Jets 16-7 over Colts (super bowl 3) ...it can repeat itself ! That and i'm a believer that defense wins championships Jets #1 Defense ... and i'm buying into their swagger ..Empire State of Mind !

ManusJustus said:
Just to toot my own horn, I was correct 70% of the time, and the winner was correct 67% of the time.

Next year we should change to rules to allow for people who cant (or dont) post every week to still have a reason to play. Perhaps you could go the highest winning percentage as long as that person didnt miss more than two weeks. I'm sure this would increase participation.

It also changes the dynamic of the league so that making a selection only for games that you are relatively confident of becomes a good strategy.

I'm more likely to implement something similar to what we talked about in the middle of the year where missed weeks can be filled in with the league picks capped by the lowest score of the week.  Not sure yet though.....things may change......

To Each Man, Responsibility