By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
brawl4life said:
allaboutthegames885 said:
I just realized something after the Saints answered the Vikings opening drive: the Super Bowl is going to be REALLY SEXY THIS YEAR! Whomever the Colts end up facing, it's going to be a brutal, bloody, fun affair... The only difference between American Football and war is that war is never any fun to watch...

@ brawl4life: How does that humble pie taste, huh? The Jets are done! The Shoes march to Miami! How do you like them apples?

Hahah . Nom nom pie ,taste great ! When it was 17-6 I thought for sure they had a chance ...but Colts had too many weapon and defense stepped in. Good win for them.

Lol @ all those cheering for the Saints talking shit . Admit it you were worrying your ass off sweating that last drive before the int. 5 turovers by Viking and they almost won gotta give them credit . However good win by the Sainst their defense was turnover forcing machine. Hope they go on to kill the colts.

Doesnt matter they still lost

Vikes are trash

Around the Network

Favre is a douche. I swear he did us.

Anyways, the Colts are going to eat the Saints.

We could have won, if Favre had done his part at the end.

Sephiroth357 said:

I was yelling "RUN MUTHAFUCKA, RUN!!!!" before he threw that INT. Oh well there's always next year.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Sephiroth357 said:

I was yelling "RUN MUTHAFUCKA, RUN!!!!" before he threw that INT. Oh well there's always next year.

No, there's no next year. This was the second coming of the 2003-2004 Minnesota Timberwolves.

lol Favre was the offense ....he had barely any protection . What was it he got hit 1000 times ...plus dude had almost 50 pass attempts 2int ratio not bad , just happen at the most crucial time. If he had gone out the game it would of been game over sooner. We'll see what happens next year without him ...viking gonna be medicore again ..and my Packers back on top division!

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
adriane23 said:
Sephiroth357 said:

No, there's no next year. This was the second coming of the 2003-2004 Minnesota Timberwolves.

Yea that's the natural trend, especially for MN teams. I can still hope though.

brawl4life said:
lol Favre was the offense ....he had barely any protection . What was it he got hit 1000 times ...plus dude had almost 50 pass attempts 2int ratio not bad , just happen at the most crucial time. If he had gone out the game it would of been game over sooner. We'll see what happens next year without him ...viking gonna be medicore again ..and my Packers back on top division!

Good one.

Wow, Minnesota was raped.

CrimsonRevolver said:
Wow, Cow-GIRLS was raped.

I think that's what you meant. Minnesota (Favre) made some big mistakes at the end of the 4th quarter.

adriane23 said:
CrimsonRevolver said:
Wow, Cow-GIRLS was raped.

I think that's what you meant. Minnesota (Favre) made some big mistakes at the end of the 4th quarter.

lol What do the Cowboys have to do with anything? New Orleans made the Viqueens their bitch. xD