By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CrimsonRevolver said:

The who?

The Spurs. The most successful TX Team.

They're old, too. San Antonio won't be very good much longer unless they get younger.

Don't you think players retire as they age?

It takes only one off season for a team to become younger. Hence, the Thunder.

It's a momentum year for the Vikings. Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin are doing well because Brett Favre is at the helm. Everyone's clicking right now. The same thing happened to the Seahawks a couple years ago when they were beat by the refs in Super Bowl XL. Everyone has a breakout year every now and then. But for the umpteenth time, the Vikings are the 4th oldest team in the NFL. Just like that team you mentioned ( the Spears, is it? ), they won't be good much longer.

Why are you making fun of the most successful sports team in the US this past decade?

But you know what, I'll let you savor this as long as possible. It's just - I'm so used to my teams winning. And when's the last time Minnesota won anything? lol

...They'll get  it this year.

Incidentally, I didn't say Colt McCoy was the best QB in college.

You were implying it. Jimmy Clausen says hi

Austin, Tx has the saddest fans in the world. They just won't admit defeat(ALABAMA IS BETTER THAN YOU.). Austin Ice bats. LOL

Around the Network

lol Fail.

CrimsonRevolver said:
lol Fail.

I suggest you reread your post.

Austin has sore losers, huh? Yeah, I guess. I don't know. I've been there once or twice, but... yeah.

And no, I never implied he was "the best QB in college".

Sephiroth357 said:
CrimsonRevolver said:
lol Fail.

I suggest you reread your post.

lol WIN

Sephiroth don't bother arguing, he's obviously a diehard Cow-Girls fan. I'll be back in this thread after Sunday's game. Until then....................

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
CrimsonRevolver said:

Austin has sore losers, huh? Yeah, I guess. I don't know. I've been there once or twice, but... yeah.

And no, I never implied he was "the best QB in college".

"Can you imagine how they would've fared against arguably the best college QB in the country?"

Oh, but I said arguably. This will most likely be your argument.

Oh BTW, I am a die hard T-Wolves fan. I was using the, " We would have beat the Lakers in the 2004 Western Confrence finals if it weren't for Sam Cassel." But I soon came to realize that the Lakers were flat out simply better than us, even though we had the better record.

Texas would have lost even with McCoy.

McCoy=Faker. He's injury made him inactive for the rest of the game.

If the guy is as good as you say, he should have been back in the game.

Everyone that watches the NCAA knows that Colt plays let's just say, below beastly againts good defensive teams. Yeah...

haha I swear, you bandwagoners are so ignorant. You think just because I disparage the Viqueens, I'm automatically a Cowboys fan. lol I hate Dallas.

I'm not a Texas fan. I don't know where you get that from. It's just funny how bandwagoners act like they know football.

I'm just stating facts, and you can't handle them.

By the way, Colt McCoy is twice the college quarterback Jimmy Clausen is. Stats don't lie.

Sephiroth357 said:

"Can you imagine how they would've fared against arguably the best college QB in the country?"

Oh, but I said arguably. This will most likely be your argument.

Good job! =D

CrimsonRevolver said:
haha I swear, you bandwagoners are so ignorant. You think just because I disparage the Viqueens, I'm automatically a Cowboys fan. lol I hate Dallas.

I'm not a Texas fan. I don't know where you get that from. It's just funny how bandwagoners act like they know football.

I'm just stating facts, and you can't handle them.

By the way, Colt McCoy is twice the college quarterback Jimmy Clausen is. Stats don't lie.
2009 STATS
RATING YARDS TOUCHDOWNS
147.41 3,521 27
2009 STATS
RATING YARDS TOUCHDOWNS
161.43 3,722 28

Yes, stats don't lie. Colt is the first guy. I don't see Colt leading in any stat.

Colt McCoy

Jimmy Clausen

lol Bandwagoners. /smh