Conference Ballot

@

Sat 8:00PM

@

Sat 4:30PM

Win?
Win? Win?
Win?

To use this ballot simply click here.  Next, set your cursor into the text box that pops up (ie where you would normally type your reply to the post) and hit CTRL+A to select everything. Then copy/paste that selection into a PM to me. Finally, before sending me the PM update the table to reflect your predictions and write "Conference Predictions" in the title of the PM.

PS - The cells marked with "Win?" should be removed/edited to reflect your prediction.  I'll probably accept any other method for which I can distinguish the intent, but all such secondary methods requiring a judgment of intent will be made at my discretion.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
Sqrl said:

Conference Ballot

@

@

Win
Win

So i picked all home team last week...lets try the opposite.  Jets got some swagger hope they back it up.

Sqrl said:

Conference Ballot

@

@

Win

Win

So i picked all home team last week...lets try the opposite.  Jets got some swagger hope they back it up.

...Dude, are you seriously gonna pick the Jets? >_>

CrimsonRevolver said:
Sephiroth357 said:

We won 10 games prior to Favres arrival. We're only going to get better.

This year, we can draft Colt in the second round. We may then have a consistent QB.

The Vikings are aging. As the eighth oldest team in the league, their window is rapidly closing. To say otherwise is to be a fan in denial.

And do you really think that Colt McCoy is gonna get passed Seattle? lol There's no way Minnesota's getting the quarterback that would've raped Alabama if he hadn't been injured.

Jared Allen- 27

Adrian- 24

Harvin-21

Kevin Williams-29

Sidney Rice-23

Farwell-28

Are running game is set for another decade.  Allen has another 7 years. Kevin has another 5.

Are you kidding me? You're overrating Colt.

Alabama would have raped colt. Oh wait, they did.

Alabama strenght: Defense

Colt's weakness: Good Defense

:P

Around the Network

I'll reiterate that they're the eighth oldest team in the NFL.

Alabama raped Colt? lol Do you watch football?

Make that the fourth oldest team in the league.

CrimsonRevolver said:
I'll reiterate that they're the eighth oldest team in the NFL.

Alabama raped Colt? lol Do you watch football?

I'm guessing you only watch NFL. Thats probably the reason.

What is this? Do you watch football? LMFAO.

/facepalm

Yes, if he had played, he would've railed Alabama. Texas was down a field goal in the fourth quarter with a backup quarterback that's played 13 snaps his entire collegiate career. Can you imagine how they would've fared against arguably the best college QB in the country?

But this isn't about Colt McCoy, it's about your aging Vikings team that needs to win now because their window is almost gone. Green Bay will be an absolute beast next year, and Chicago will do much better with Jay Cutler, a perennial Pro-Bowler, more adjusted to their offense. You're in denial. Grow up, and just accept it.

CrimsonRevolver said:

/facepalm

Yes, if he had played, he would've railed Alabama. Texas was down a field goal in the fourth quarter with a backup quarterback that's played 13 snaps his entire collegiate career. Can you imagine how they would've fared against arguably the best college QB in the country?

But this isn't about Colt McCoy, it's about your aging Vikings team that needs to win now because their window is almost gone. Green Bay will be an absolute beast next year, and Chicago will do much better with Jay Cutler, a perennial Pro-Bowler, more adjusted to their offense. You're in denial. Grow up, and just accept it.

Ever heard of the San Antonio Spurs? They're the oldest team in the NBA.  They won a title in 2007. They can win it all this year.

And guess what? The spurs won't be exciting the playoffs anytime soon because you can build around a player like Parker. *Cough---- Blair.

• Spurs in 98-99 season were like the Vikings are now.

-Duncan is Peterson. Parker is Harvin.

You can build around franchise players.-Don't forget that Harvin and Rice are both younger than Peterson.

Stop hating on the Vikings.

You like Texas Sports, but you forgot that the most successful sport team in Texas the last 10 years resembles the Vikings in so many ways.

Oh, and Colt being the Best Qb in college. Joke.

The who?

They're old, too. San Antonio won't be very good much longer unless they get younger.

It's a momentum year for the Vikings. Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin are doing well because Brett Favre is at the helm. Everyone's clicking right now. The same thing happened to the Seahawks a couple years ago when they were beat by the refs in Super Bowl XL. Everyone has a breakout year every now and then. But for the umpteenth time, the Vikings are the 4th oldest team in the NFL. Just like that team you mentioned ( the Spears, is it? ), they won't be good much longer.

But you know what, I'll let you savor this as long as possible. It's just - I'm so used to my teams winning. And when's the last time Minnesota won anything? lol

Incidentally, I didn't say Colt McCoy was the best QB in college.