Win

Win

@

Sun 4:40PM

@

Sun 1:00PM

Win

Win

If it wasn't for my week 12 mishap (posting, but not sending) I'd be tied with AATG

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Sqrl said:

Wildcard Ballot

@

Sat 8:00PM

@

Sat 4:30PM

win Win

@

Sun 4:40PM

@

Sun 1:00PM

Win Win

lets go for 3 in a row !

I'm not sure that bragging rights are enough for me... Could somebody design a commemorative avatar for the winner (not necessarily for me, but for whomever is victorious)?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

allaboutthegames885 said:
I'm not sure that bragging rights are enough for me... Could somebody design a commemorative avatar for the winner (not necessarily for me, but for whomever is victorious)?

No worries, the grand prize is a lifetime supply of sawdust! 0 Ounces!

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:

No worries, the grand prize is a lifetime supply of sawdust! 0 Ounces!

It's okay, I hear sawdust tastes like Powdered Toast!

Around the Network

So Sqrl: what do you think my chances of 1st place in this League are?

So Sqrl: what do you think my chances of 1st place in this League are?

At the moment your chances aren't too much better than the folks who are trailing you by less than 10 points honestly.  The reason is that the playoffs are designed to increase the points available on each decision made and thus increase the variance of points scored.  In essence the playoffs are designed to make each decision even more critical than the last. 

The lead you have is giving you some enviable margin for error but with the outcome of a single game deciding ~4 points a 10 point lead doesn't provide as much margin for error as one might like to have....

I honestly think that for the top 5 people on the list it is fairly wide open...obviously some having better chances than others but like I said, there are 64 points to be won during the playoffs and that leaves room for anything to happen.

Above all else though I would say this isn't a game of chance!  Which means that your biggest advantage won't be your 10 point lead but whatever skill those points represent for correctly picking games.   And while I could take a stab at quantifying that advantage I much prefer to let the final outcome of the season do that for me - it will certainly be more accurate anyways.

oh there are playoff picks too? lol guess I should keep track of things

Well fuck this one gonna hurt for awhile ....0-17 battle back force OT . All for nothing . 3-1 this week though. Least the Pats lost too...can't stand them.

Interesting playoff week, that's for sure.