By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lotta refs on the payroll this week.

Around the Network

So did I get the 3 in a roll ? Or did someone in here call all the games right?!

brawl4life said:
So did I get the 3 in a roll ? Or did someone in here call all the games right?!

Playoff weeks don't have a winner (at least not in a sense that counts for tiebreaking) - too few games.

To Each Man, Responsibility

I think I did decent amidst missing a week and a few games here and there. I forget my playoff predictions, Sqrl could you post them in here so I could remember?

Sqrl said:
brawl4life said:

Playoff weeks don't have a winner (at least not in a sense that counts for tiebreaking) - too few games.

Ahh ok .....so its gonna be anonymous too the winner announce in the end?

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
Sqrl said:
brawl4life said:

I had planned on doing weekly updates but now that you mention it I do like that.  I am planning to keep the PMs for selections in the playoffs until everything is done and settled anyways.

Sqrl said:
brawl4life said:
Sqrl said:
brawl4life said:

I had planned on doing weekly updates but now that you mention it I do like that.  I am planning to keep the PMs for selections in the playoffs until everything is done and settled anyways.

lol forget I mention it then . Oh well should make it more interesting without the weekly updates I guess.

brawl4life said:
Sqrl said:
brawl4life said:
Sqrl said:
brawl4life said:

lol forget I mention it then . Oh well should make it more interesting without the weekly updates I guess.

Well there is the fact that it will be more dramatic which I like, but also I don't have a post to stick each weekly update in and still keep everything organized. 

There will still be time at the end to make sure your picks were reflected correctly though so it should work out pretty much the same.

Speaking of which let me do the ballot real quick...

Divisional Ballot

@

Sat 4:30PM

@

Sat 8:15PM

Win?
Win? Win?
Win?

@

Sun 1:00PM

@

Sun 4:40PM

Win?
Win? Win?
Win?

To use this ballot simply click here.  Next, set your cursor into the text box that pops up (ie where you would normally type your reply to the post) and hit CTRL+A to select everything. Then copy/paste that selection into a PM to me. Finally, before sending me the PM update the table to reflect your predictions and write "Wildcard Predictions" in the title of the PM.

PS - The cells marked with "Win?" should be removed/edited to reflect your prediction.  I'll probably accept any other method for which I can distinguish the intent, but all such secondary methods requiring a judgment of intent will be made at my discretion.

Sqrl said:

Divisional Ballot

@

Sat 4:30PM

@

Sat 8:15PM

Win
Win

@

Sun 1:00PM

@

Sun 4:40PM

Win
Win

Ugh these games are soo hard to call ...I might go 0-4 .... got all the home teams winning.