By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks FFVII Advent Children is boring?

I simply love AC. But thats just me =)

Around the Network

You are not alone.

You're definitely not the only one. The movie wasn't as bad as Final Fantasy the Spirits Within but it is not a good movie either. If I were to rank it in the scale 1 out of 10 I'd give it a 4 which kinda means it has its moments but nothing memorable and not worth watching again. Keep in mind that this movie was done for die hard Final Fantasy 7 fans (noticed I specified 7 cuz I'm a fan of the franchise, I just don't think 7 is the best).

What are you looking at, nerd?

I liked it about as much as I liked FFVII. In other words, not at all. Some scenes in that movie were just ridiculous. When everyone kept jumping and tossing Cloud higher comes to mind.

I like it, I'm trying to get the Blu-ray version

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
Becouse it is.
It's just fanservice for game fanatics with a really amazing animation.

Pretty much this.

Though I admit that I did bust out laughing at the scene where they all throw Cloud up in the air, but I don't think that was the emotion they were going for.

twesterm said:
Zlejedi said:
Becouse it is.
It's just fanservice for game fanatics with a really amazing animation.

Pretty much this.

Though I admit that I did bust out laughing at the scene where they all throw Cloud up in the air, but I don't think that was the emotion they were going for.

XD XD

We have to do a thread about the most ridiculous scenes in movies, like with Transporter 2 with its flip and hooking the bomb thing.

No parody movies though (that are intentionally trying to be outrageous) or really old movie.

I never watched it because after I saw the Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within I just assumed any movie endeavor from Square would not be something worth viewing.

im looking for the blu ray version aswell but i cant find it anywhere

What did you expect? It was fine for what it was.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.