By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Readers: Post some random interview questions!

Hey VGC Readers, this thread is dedicated to interview questions made by you that COULD be used in future interviews. These questions can can be as random as you can make them. There are some rules I want to make clear though.

1. No profanity in your questions.

2. VGC's forum rules still apply here.

3. Do not single out a target for a question. We want questions that can be presented to any company or individual no matter who they are or where they are employed.

3a. Example of what not to ask: So Bungie, does Master Chief star in Halo 4? - This singles out Bungie as the target of the question so we cannot ask this type of question to someone who works for Atari.

3b. Example of what you could ask: "Do you prefer your toilet water to flush clockwise or counter-clockwise?" Its random, and could lead to a very interesting answer.

4. Try to keep questions under two sentences, and no run-ons.

5. No attacking other consoles with your questions. You will be banned for trolling if you do this.

Now lets see what you guys can come up with. We want to throw some interviewees threw a loop.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

If you want to be completely random:

What are your opinions on Barack Obama?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Do you feel the economy will get bad enough so that you will have to include coupons to McDonald's with your games to help increase sales?

Soooo.......ducks or chickens?

Between you and me, do you REALLY like caviar, or just fake it to look upperclass?

Around the Network

Do you prefer clay or grass tennis courts?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Do blinds go better in a living room, or curtains?

Would you consider wearing jeans to a business meeting?

Have you ever put your socks in the toaster?

How do magnets taste with jam? How about Nutella?

Does human really taste like chicken?

If Gabe Newell came to visit you, how would you get him inside the building? (DO NOT ASK TO GABE NEWELL).

Can you buy Garamond of VGChartz a penthouse in New York?

If you had to get a tattoo pledging your allegiance to one thing, what would it be?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I asked this a couple of years ago but I wasn't satisfied with the answer:

Who wins in a fight: A donkey or a mule? To make it interesting: the Donkey has a screwdriver, and the mule has a pool cue.

Kantor said:

How do magnets taste with jam? How about Nutella?

We have a winner right here, folks!

So, do you like a little lemon and ice with your Listerine?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."