By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most Attractive User - The Final!!!

Must... vote...!

+ Gilgamesh

- SimonSaysFYou
- trashleg
- hatmoza

Sorry miss and misters, but you're getting in the way of His Holy Hotness.

Around the Network

+ trashleg

- Gilgamesh
- hatmoza
- TruckOSaurus

@D_Boy
Dont flatter yourself, you can easily find 7 & 8 hour gaps between some of my votes, plus I didnt even start to vote against you until after you made those ridiculous comments about another poster

Vetteman94 said:
+ trashleg

- Gilgamesh
- hatmoza
- TruckOSaurus

@D_Boy
Dont flatter yourself, you can easily find 7 & 8 hour gaps between some of my votes, plus I didnt even start to vote against you until after you made those ridiculous comments about another poster

I hope your not voting me down because of something I have said ......

@kamal, orca, Okey

I love you guys *Group hug with seece in the middle*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

oh no, i've got nothing against you hatmoza. quite the opposite actually, i think you are a funny guy. i'm really only voting you down just to keep it close at the top, but it seems you have alot of voters going your way.

D_Boy said:
Kamal said:
Don't worry D_boy, the same thing happened to me I was such a threat in the competition everyone just voted me down. Just like Seece said top 5 (But am still above you lawl ;p)

Haha...yeah..that is just the way things go. Also....I find it funny that Vetteman voted exactly every 4 hours...he didn't sleep for like 3 days just to vote me off.

Don't take it to heart. In round 2 Hatmoza voted me down 17 (yes, seventeen) times.

Some people just have illogical agendas. And yeah, you should have made it much further than you did.

Around the Network

@tedsteriscool...I definitely didn't take it to heart. It's just funny to see that even personal agendas can be conveyed over the net when there is a power play going on (aka if a person is jealous in real life about people...they will do the same over the net)

@vetteman...what type of engineer are you?

trashleg said:
^ i dont think anyone involved in the convo about it planned to do much sleeping, lolita :-/

Well then for "activities", I can't imagine it being very stable for it... O_o

^As long as nobody brings anything to sharp it should be fine lol

To the people that voted for me THANK YOU, Dōmo arigatō! :)

+Lolita

-Hatmoza
-CGI-Quality
-Axumblade

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

+ hatmoza

- trashleg
- gilgamesh
- TruckOSaurus