By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most Attractive User - The Final!!!

trashleg - 18
lolita - 13
Axumblade - 8
nojustno - 13
Beoulve - 11
hatmoza - 22
TruckOSaurus - 9
Baddman - 4
CGI-Quality - 2
Gilgamesh - 14
SimonSaysFYou - 9
Twizzler - 9

Eliminated:

16th - nen-Suer
15th - Carl2291
14th – D_Boy
13th - Tedsteriscool

Around the Network

If Hatmoza wins, it will have rendered all of RCT's hard work he put into this competition useless. It has been turned into a joke.

tedsteriscool said:
If Hatmoza wins, it will have rendered all of RCT's hard work he put into this competition useless. It has been turned into a joke.

Ugh no it hasn't, you're confusing that with one of your game threads people mocked. RCT is perfectly fine with the changes I made.

You're lucky I didn't disqualify you for cheating.

Seece said:
tedsteriscool said:

Ugh no it hasn't, you're confusing that with one of your game threads people mocked. RCT is perfectly fine with the changes I made.

You're lucky I didn't disqualify you for cheating.

You're funny (/sarcasm)

And why would you disqualify me when you could have the pleasure of voting me out yourself?

Oh btw, I dont have green eyes.

I'm declaring myself out, I don't want to participate into an unfair contest in which we aren't truly judged by the level of attractiveness but rather get their little friends to vote for them to boost their own little ego.

*IS OUT*

Around the Network
lolita said:
I'm declaring myself out, I don't want to participate into an unfair contest in which we aren't truly judged by the level of attractiveness but rather get their little friends to vote for them to boost their own little ego.

*IS OUT*

Good move. It's obvious that since seece took over and began his vote fixing from the start of the finals that people who don't deserve to be at the top (Like D_boy) will never make it there.

tedsteriscool said:
lolita said:

*IS OUT*

Good move. It's obvious that since seece took over and began his vote fixing from the start of the finals that people who don't deserve to be at the top (Like D_boy) will never make it there.

you got any proof of that?

and how exactly have a I vote fixed?

I find it funny you of all people agree, it's always been this way. That's exactly how you even got into this final. You got your friend to vote for you.

Seece said:
tedsteriscool said:
lolita said:

*IS OUT*

I find it funny you of all people agree, it's always been this way. That's exactly how you even got into this final. You got your friend to vote for you.

legend92(3)? He voted for me TWICE. Only to balance out Hatmoza's (-) spam votes..SEVENTEEN of them.

He was playing dirty, so I had to.

You're obviously altering the outcome of this competition by voting Hatmoza up constantly and Gilgamesh down because you know that Gilgamesh will garner more votes (since he's very attractive) and Hatmoza won't (since he's quite unattractive).

I don't need to justify my motives to you. You waste my time.

I personally didn't tell anyone to vote for me. Those who did, did it on their own will and because they truly thought I am attractive. I'm not going to argue about it.

tedsteriscool said:
Seece said:
tedsteriscool said:
lolita said:

*IS OUT*

legend92(3)? He voted for me TWICE. Only to balance out Hatmoza's (-) spam votes..SEVENTEEN of them.

He was playing dirty, so I had to.

You're obviously altering the outcome of this competition by voting Hatmoza up constantly and Gilgamesh down because you know that Gilgamesh will garner more votes (since he's very attractive) and Hatmoza won't (since he's quite unattractive).

I don't need to justify my motives to you. You waste my time.

He voted for you way more than twice, and hatmoza didn't spam vote .. he VOTED, which is what's asked. at least I never asked him too.

That's your opinion and nothing else, plenty of other people are voting for hatmoza too.

so that's a "I have no proof because it's bullshit" then

You waste your own time with your ridiculous stance "I always have to have the last word" - incredibly immature.