By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Quater Final! Solid Snake VS Link

Khuutra said:
Though I suppose that, taken as a whole, I also prefer the boss battles of Zelda in general. The only MGS bosses I would readily compare are The End and The Fury. Maybe the original Vulcan Raven, but that is all.

That right there is the best boss battle from any game, ever. IMO.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:
Though I suppose that, taken as a whole, I also prefer the boss battles of Zelda in general. The only MGS bosses I would readily compare are The End and The Fury. Maybe the original Vulcan Raven, but that is all.

It was pretty original I will admit this, but I prefer boss fights that take 3 hits to die k thx.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The Legendary Hero Snake

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:

What? Beating Psycho Mantis??? I'm so disappointed in you

I vote for Link

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:

Even beating Psycho Mantis, EVEN beating Luca Blight.

Im a snipery kind of person

snake

Carl2291 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:

But.....but...Psycho Mantis telling me "So...I see you like Suikoden" will be forever treasured in my memory as one of the most brillants moments in gaming history

Link

Carl2291 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Carl2291 said:
Khuutra said:

Lucas Blight wasn't even hard lol..

The final bosses were a pain in the ass if you didn't know the tactic.