By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Left 4 Dead 2 images...WoW!!!

This game gives a "LAN Party" a whole new meaning

First day buy for me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Will be getting this on the PC, confirmed :D How's the online?

I care CGI, thanks for the thread.  I am really looking forward to this title, and will be snagging it day 1.

Unfortunately, lately, on this site it seems that  if the thread topic title isnt the color (Red), it does not get the attention it deserves....

CGI-Quality said:

Left 4 Dead 2 images

EA and Valve decided to show more of Left 4 Dead 2 at PAX so here are some new images of the game. It will be playable for those who will be in Seattle and people will get a chance to try the Dark Carnival campaign, featuring a new boss: the Jockey. The game will be released on November 17 on PC and Xbox 360.

Holy crap! Left 4 Dead 2 is the New Graphics King!

I've always been planning to get this game within the first month of release. Man I love the cooperation with other players in the first!

*Logs out and starts playing Left 4 Dead*

Around the Network

@ Slimebeast

You know what is crazy, when watching the video footage, I did notice that the game does look much improved graphically. Maybe it is just me but it was very smooth and looks amazing. I could be wrong, but having played A LOT of L4D, it is easy to notice improvement.

*Takes a look at Crysis, yep still king!*

Wow is right! Looks awesome!

TheTruthHurts! said:
@ Slimebeast

You know what is crazy, when watching the video footage, I did notice that the game does look much improved graphically. Maybe it is just me but it was very smooth and looks amazing. I could be wrong, but having played A LOT of L4D, it is easy to notice improvement.

Honestly I dont know. This thread just reminded me of selnor.

Can the franchise work on those not-so-strong PCs with an intel integrated graphics chip? I have the RAM, the CPU, the memory, but not the graphics. I'm planning on buying this game on the PC instead of the 360,(I bought Left 4 dead for the 360), and I'm just wondering =)