By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Left 4 Dead 2 images...WoW!!!

These pics are bullshit, it looks like a really good graphics engine, something definitely valve couldn't do, after all the founder gabe got into the business to make games, not work on the complexity of programming high level graphics engine which this game clearly has, that's Carmacks thing.

Around the Network

Great they look nice. I think this can be better than the first game.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I'm gonna pick this up eventually. My wallet may be hurting after the four games I plan on buying though.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Cant wait for this game....

With each update this game is throwing more and more mud back in to the faces of the naysayers who said that this is nothing more than DLC.

And just like with Left 4 Dead last autumn/winter Left 4 Dead 2 will take up the lions share of my time this autumn/winter.

It's time to kick some zombie clowns asses.

Around the Network

Unfortunately for me and my budget for Christmas, this is getting pushed into next year.

Looks awesome though

Apart from new areas / characters / weapons etc, is there actually anything new gameplay-wise in L4D2?

looks like it's going to be even better than the first.

Clown Zombies!!!!!!!!!

i dont think the was any need for the Wow when we have already seen what this game looks like. We all know they are bullshots.

L4D wasnt about graphics before and it sint about graphics now!!!!

With that been said i might pick it up for the PC if i got time. I will deffo end up getting it though. Probably next year though

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st