By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Villains Showdown Round 1: The Helghast vs The Covenant

Staude said:
Helghast.

Why ? Because they're 3 dimensional.

The fact that they aren't actually the bad guys in the story is one of the main points that proove this. They are the ones who were forced to live on helghan because of the ISA wanting supremesy over trade routes and on vekta.

That's what makes them awesome. It's not all just good and evil.

I know what you mean, and the fact that we know that they have been wronged makes us see where their brutality comes from...I love the Helghast, they are friggin awesome!

Around the Network

Covenant

Helghast easily.

Let me show you why they call me the velour fog. Hit it.

I met her in a club down in old Soho,

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola,

C-o-l-a, cola.

She, walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said;

Leela, L-e-e-l-a, Leela, Lee, Lee, Lee, Leela

Leeeeeeeelaaaaaaaa

The Helghast are more iconic with their glowing orange eyes, and they also seem to have some sort of purpose. They're not pure villains.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

stewroids said:
Staude said:
Helghast.

Why ? Because they're 3 dimensional.

The fact that they aren't actually the bad guys in the story is one of the main points that proove this. They are the ones who were forced to live on helghan because of the ISA wanting supremesy over trade routes and on vekta.

That's what makes them awesome. It's not all just good and evil.

I know what you mean, and the fact that we know that they have been wronged makes us see where their brutality comes from...I love the Helghast, they are friggin awesome!

Yea. They should release a helghast dlc campaign for kz2, or atleast have one in kz3. One where you can view it with a orangy kind of view too.

And then they should explain the backstory >_< ... well atleast in kz3.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

A fully fledged story centric Killzone 3!

Would be great if someone also transformed Band of Brothers into a game with a similar amount of depth and story.

Ohh forgot to vote Helghast

The Covenant - no one else can pull off using a single syllable for every expression quite as well as the elites!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:

The Covenant - no one else can pull off using a single syllable for every expression quite as well as the elites!

O.o weird boobs. I don't mind flat chested girls at all, but that's weird...

Hell for Helghast

I have to go with my lovable grunts...so Covenant

Former something....