By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version Of FFXIII Downgraded Due To 360

Hey pristine...Those Necessary Installs your talking about... actually make the game run faster, inconvenient for the first 5 minutes after you get home, but thats it...If it runs better while im playing the game, im happy.

and hell Last bunch of PS3 games dont have Installs.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Ssliasil said:
sc94597 Look closer...The Hair, The clothing...are completely missing Textures and designs...now loko at the road, its completely different.

You can tell with all that blur? You must have some badass eyes.

Laser Eye surgery, you know.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Ssliasil said:

UP FIRST!!

PS3 EXCLUSIVE SHOT

UP NEXT!!!

MULTIPLATFORM SHOT

Yup

Lightning's arm in the 2nd shot makes me upset

Ssliasil said:
Hey pristine...Those Necessary Installs your talking about... actually make the game run faster, inconvenient for the first 5 minutes after you get home, but thats it...If it runs better while im playing the game, im happy.

and hell Last bunch of PS3 games dont have Installs.

It's sony's games that dont have installs. I dont really mind them either but some people do. Ps version of ff13 will become ultimately inferior in the eyes of some because it would have a huge install and look the same as the 360 version. swapping discs takes a second

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Wow!! Did you notice the big change on the water course?? On the bottom-right corner.

Around the Network
Hidalgo said:
Wow!! Did you notice the big change on the water course?? On the bottom-right corner.

I dunno whats worse...the mediocre water in the new shot or the re-done (ugly) ground.

LOL...hey, why don't you'll jsut boycott the game...teach them a lesson, and don't buy it!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
LOL...hey, why don't you'll jsut boycott the game...teach them a lesson, and don't buy it!

Is that a reference to the L4D2 boycott? Because, again, that wasn't a matter of 360 vs PS3, but 360 vs PC... I can't believe people still believe in that conspiracy.

heruamon said:

who you do think we have? Wii boycotters? :p

joking aside, boycotting wouldn't get you everywhere, even if managed the game to sell less, square simple would look else where,

they seem to love PSP right now. most of nice games are there

dissidia, crisis core , birth by sleep.

Carl2291 said:
Ssliasil said:

UP FIRST!!

PS3 EXCLUSIVE SHOT

UP NEXT!!!

MULTIPLATFORM SHOT

Yup

Lightning's arm in the 2nd shot makes me upset

Honestly the first shot looks like the target build and the second shot looks like the actual build and I don't think it would have been any different if it stayed exclusive or not... typically if the first shot was the real "PS3" build then why the hell would they "need" to bump it down?  Second you see the bridge back there? It has two totally different designs which is typical of CGI target build and gameplay real build, come on people.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000