By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 3 ANNOUNCED!!!! 2010 release!!!! ZOMFG!!!! Fable 2 now DLC!!!!

It's very possible that I missed it completely, but I cannot for the life of me find a thread announcing that this game is now officially coming.  Peter Molyneux stood up at GamesCom and extolled the virtues of the third game in his masterpiece series, Fable (well some of them anyway).

The most exciting drawpoint of Fable 3 being touted is the potential to become the ruler of all of Albion.  But Molyneux is promising to move the foundations of the very genre of RPG's (third time lucky? lol).  As the sequel too the highest selling RPG on the Xbox 360, and the next installment in one of my favourite series of all time, it will be interesting to see what new innovations Fable 3 can bring.

Due for release in late 2010, this is going to be one EPIC adventure.

The trailer can be found at the link below (it's a very short teaser).

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/08/19/fable-3-announced-at-gamescom-2009/

Also, Microsoft is soon going to allow Fable 2 to be downloaded episodically, or downloaded in it's entirety.  WOOT!!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I still need to get Fable II. I am waiting for the GotY edition to come out. Sometime this month I hope. I know in Europe it is coming out the 18th

This is... quite old. They had an entire conference devoted to just this game at GamesCom.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I know they did. But I cannot find a thread on it anywhere

I mean this game will be one of the biggest titles of the holiday season next year and VGC didn't even appear to note it's existence.

I think there is a news story on it, and yes, it's my most anticipated 360 game, has been for a while now. :P

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

I think there is a news story on it, and yes, it's my most anticipated 360 game, has been for a while now. :P

Same here, right up there with Mechwarrior.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

... If you only just found out about this I hereby hijack the unyet made Fable III hype train from you ... you're not worthy.

I had no internet for a week Seece

I'm so far behind on all the news. But missing Fable 3's announcement? WOW!!!!

starcraft said:
I had no internet for a week Seece

I'm so far behind on all the news. But missing Fable 3's announcement? WOW!!!!

Forgiven I guess ^^

It sounds Awesome though, so much better than Fable II already!

I loves me a good fable game. The more the merrier