By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 3 ANNOUNCED!!!! 2010 release!!!! ZOMFG!!!! Fable 2 now DLC!!!!

Great for the Fable fans, can't say i'm excited though.

Around the Network

Starcraft, are you ill?

I ask this because I have absolutely no clue how in the hell you DID NOT know about this!!!!

Fable is the shit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I know. This sounds amazing. Natal worries me though. It could either be revolutionary or ruin a good franchise.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@Starcraft

Ruin it? Won't happen, they said it won't use Natal.

Fable is great just the way it is.

You know what they say right? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Leave it on a control pad.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Hasn't Fable II not even been out a full year yet? =P *runs away*

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Hasn't Fable II not even been out a full year yet? =P *runs away*

Fable II came out in October 2008. By the time Fable III releases it will easily have been 2 years.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:

Starcraft, are you ill?

I ask this because I have absolutely no clue how in the hell you DID NOT know about this!!!!

Fable is the shit.

I know I fail hard.

The thing is, it is inevitable Microsoft will include Natal at least as an option in Fable 3 for some things.  But I am sure they wont make it's use compulsory as there will be 3.5 million gamers that own Fable 2 that may or may not purchase Natal (unless they choose to bundle Natal with Fable 3).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Euphoria14 said:

Starcraft, are you ill?

Fable is the shit.

I know I fail hard.

The thing is, it is inevitable Microsoft will include Natal at least as an option in Fable 3 for some things.  But I am sure they wont make it's use compulsory as there will be 3.5 million gamers that own Fable 2 that may or may not purchase Natal (unless they choose to bundle Natal with Fable 3).

Here is my opinion on the whole thing.

Fable 3 should be mainly played with the 360 control pad, but they should have small mini-games such as fishing, like used in Zelda, that make use of Natal. Now that would be awesome!

Currently playing:

I'm sitting here as my girlfriend makes fun of me because I am acting out what it would be like to cast a line and then move my hand around in circles as if I am reeling in the line, while tugging on it at the same time.

I would so buy a Natal for that.

Currently playing:

good thing i ordered Fable 2 just a few days ago, if i like it i'll get Fable 3