By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FF Versus 13 SALES Bet thread (The Bet of the Century)!

I confirm Bet Darth...Thanks for the heads up on my wall...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

Of course it will sell 1 million in Japan

Maybe even in week one

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Of course it will sell 1 million in Japan

Maybe even in week one

wow you are kidding its a spin-off

also Darth, when do we know who wins i mean when does the contest last till so by then if it reaches 1 million or not....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

@nen-seur

lol

the higher teh expectations the greater the fall

@wii_master

Well we'll know after usually 2 months of sales in Japan, as games there usually have ZERO legs

so whenever versus launches & 2 months after that, unless the slim possibility of it reaching 1 million does occur..then the bet will end as soon as it reaches 1 million (which aint happening)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@nen-seur

lol

the higher teh expectations the greater the fall

@wii_master

Well we'll know after usually 2 months of sales in Japan, as games there usually have ZERO legs

so whenever versus launches & 2 months after that, unless the slim possibility of it reaching 1 million does occur..then the bet will end as soon as it reaches 1 million (which aint happening)

Yeah man we are on the same page and this thread is original and intutive cause its different and its like a tournament....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

@darthdevidem01 & Wii_Master

I predict around 600K week one

a million seller in 4-6 weeks.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

you just said that it could be 1 million in a week and now its 600k...please i think its going to 300k then a big drop to 120k and so on but it won't reach 1 million by 2 months (time limit)

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

@Wii_Master

ha ha, i said "Maybe" (and still think so)

But i think 600K is more likely (come on 300K is too low)

This is the bet of the century? How about we bet if it will do 3 milion LTD in Japan?

@perpride

FF13 won't even do that, what chance does Versus have

anyway, its the BET OF THE CENTURY because its probably gonna take the game a century to actually come out lol

@Wii_Master

thanks, I thought there must be some way I can add in something new into a bet thread, this seemed like the best option.....have "fighters"

@PERPRIDE again

find someone who would take you up on that bet.....then I'll make you & the other person FIGHTERS 5

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey