By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If consoles where girls

Et bien j'appuierais avec encore plus d'entrain sur tous leurs boutons :)

Around the Network

ROFL---drew in the new makeup ads....mmmm

and Nicole Kidman...she is a DS---she ads for them

If my girlfriend was a games console I would be well upset

Wii has life problems and is unable to get any good 3rd party support.

Xbox is can be so hot that she buys 3 red rings and goes away for 3-4 weeks unless you use a towel on her.

PS3 girl owns a ray gun that shoots blu colored lazers and has her own home(beta).

Thats right folks....I just went there.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

this is SO OLD. I mean my god its old.... like 2 years old.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

360 at this point is like Jessica Simpson.

She looks pretty (have good games) and have a good voice (nice price), but then you started dating her and realize she's an idiot with fake boobs (having to pay for online and grossly overpriced accessories). Before long, she will cheat on you and break your heart. (die of RRoD)

:) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

If consoles were girls, girls would get alot more playtime

this is classic

Who bumped this...?

i wouldnt go for ps3, simply because the girl would be very overweight