By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare Wii GRFX are STUNNING says Producer (from IW)

Modern Warfare Wii graphics are “stunning,” says producer

September 2nd, 2009 Posted in News, Wii, Written by Valay

As things stand, most gamers have to judge the visual quality of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on Wii based on the first screenshots that were released. No official trailer or gameplay video has been shown yet, so the general consensus of the graphics hasn’t been too positive at all. Still though, Modern Warfare Wii executive producer Daniel Suarez is sticking to his guns. He claims that the graphics in the title are “stunning.”

“So, a lot of things have been done in terms of the visual fidelity. We’ve optimized the engine to get a lot more performance out of it. Improved texture quality so the visuals are really really stunning on the Wii and they look great.”

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=22942

_______________________-

very good I guess. Should look better than metroid prime & the conduit!

I'll be happy with those graphics

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

So why haven't they released a trailer? I smell crap.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Tayne said:
So why haven't they released a trailer? I smell crap.

You should get that cheacked out...

Former something....

I think we should generally ignore when a producer compliments his own game...

More importantly, I still don't know if the game has split screen!

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

ill wait for the inevitably bad trailer

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Trailers cut into development. I'd rather they spend that time to optimize it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

"Stunning" from a Wii game? I don't believe this.

iirc, the director for W@W Wii declared that the game would be the best-looking on Wii period.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

iirc, the director for W@W Wii declared that the game would be the best-looking on Wii period.

What happened to The Conduit?

Then Mr Producer it shouldn't be too hard for you to rustle up a batch of screenshots so we can confirm this for ourselves.