By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Users Report Firmware 3.0 ( Causing Uncharted Freezes )

Been wanting to play Uncharted to welcome in Uncharted 2, I guess I'll start sooner rather than later to see if this bug is true, on the other hand, I've noticed slow downs or complete failures when trying to get onto the internet, BBC iPlayer dies on me but I think that's because rather than downloading, the iPlayer streams it and my connection sucks at streaming.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

how Strange si that because the first game i playe as soon as i updated is Uncharted lol

Oh and it didnt freeze for me.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

OMG SONY SUCKS!!! Can't even update their stupid console without making one of their OWN exclusives FREEZE!!! And I bet this is why we've heard so much more about YLOD the last couple of days. FOR SHAME SONY....FOR SHAME!!!

the parentheses in the title dont make sense

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

perpride said:
OMG SONY SUCKS!!! Can't even update their stupid console without making one of their OWN exclusives FREEZE!!! And I bet this is why we've heard so much more about YLOD the last couple of days. FOR SHAME SONY....FOR SHAME!!!

lol wut?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I just played through Uncharted while on 3.0. Just got the platinum trophy too. No problems whatsoever.

I played Batman after the update without any issues. I like the new update, but it feels more like fw 2.95 than 3.0. Sony swindled $3 out of me for the LBP animated theme :).

Still looking for a zoom out feature, but everything is pretty good.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I've been playing Uncharted without problems... And I just bought it. Hmmm, I'll play some more today just in case. o_o; If they update, they better fix the friend list while they're at it.

jacezo said:
the parentheses in the title dont make sense

No, they do not!

I finished Ratchet & Clank yesterday, and then started an uncharted game.

Played for some hours, no freeze.

I call BS

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts