By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS owners, should I buy a DS?

Soriku said:
Yes. I only own TWEWY for the DS but that game alone justifies the DS purchase, not to mention the amount of games I still want for it (my problem is not enough money).

Madness...

Around the Network

You own a wii and don't have DS u don't know what your missing also get the DSI due to excluesive games unless you can still buy gba games

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

No, you should not buy a ds.

killeryoshis said:
You own a wii and don't have DS u don't know what your missing also get the DSI due to excluesive games unless you can still buy gba games

I just bought a DSi along with Mario Kart DS. You´re right, I was missing out. Fantastic game! Now I look forward to build up my library of games, there are so many that I want.

join with 110 million DS owners and buy it

Around the Network

Congratulations on getting a DSi. You've made a wise choice.

DSLover said:
Congratulations on getting a DSi. You've made a wise choice.

Thank you. Yes I´m happy I finally made the sane choise. By the way I like your username, from the way I´m feeling now after just playing a few hours I feel the same way. Such a wonderful little console.