By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet and clank did NOT recieve a 9.7 from 1up

... so lets make a big deal out of this , and burn the guys house down ... grow up .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Great game, Ratchet and Clank Future and Killzone 2 have been my most anticipated games since well before the PS3's release. Day one purchase for me for sure! Uncharted is looking mighty fine as well, so many games coming it's going to be a expensive holiday season!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Well I gues we should await for the official reviews. It could have been posted by a very hard done by sony fanboy.

FishyJoe said:
Eurodollarspounds approves of this thread.

:D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

So... if it gets a 9.8... lol

mM
Around the Network

Does it really matter what the review score is? The demo is a lot of fun and it looks great. Maybe if PS3 owners were less concerned about reviews and actually bought games the console would do better.

In general a review score is pretty close to the experience you get. For me anyway. £40 is alot of money if you buy blindly. Still Im confident it'll do good. :)

leo-j said:
So... if it gets a 9.8... lol

As far as I know 1up uses a 0.5 scale for its reviews, so it is certain that Ratchet & Clank will not score a 9.7 or a 9.8 at 1up.

Thats THE LAST TIME

I'm going to gametrailers forums n using their so called great knowledge to make a review Score thread

jeez....was the guy blind..

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

I was wondering a lot !

1up putting 9.7 to Ratchet !!!!!!!

do they realize this is not a Xbox360 game !!!!!!!!!!

Time to Work !