By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cool Portal Flash Game (Free)

chuckd said:
Does it have cake?

Yes it does!

Around the Network

How do I do level 6?

I finally managed to beat the game :)

SamuelRSmith said:
How do I do level 6?

Portal to the top of the middle structure.  Walk over to the edge and create two portals, one under each arrow.  Then jump down into the first portal, the momentum will allow you to reach the edge when you come out the other side.

Thank you (shameless bump, more people need to see this game).

Around the Network

Cool. I still need to beat the advanced levels in the real Portal.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I played it. It was pretty good.

Damn man i should be doing my homework but then you come with this >.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

This is a high-quality flash game. Microsoft needs to put games like this out on Xbox Live. I'd pay $10 for this.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

So... how did you get through level 9?

Never Mind, I figured it out. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA