By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cool Portal Flash Game (Free)

You put a portal on the ceiling and then put a portal directly under it. Jump into the floor portal and keep going until high speed. Then put the ceiling portal next to the floor portal and you'll get insane height.

Also how do you do level 35 (or is it 36?). Well the one where you have to get the energy ball through five walls by pressing five buttons.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

For level 35, just remember which button open which door and then shoot portal as fast as you can to these locations to open each door, make sure you only close the door after the ball is in, and you'll eventually get it.

Aside, I have just beat the flash game... [Never mind, looks I'll be buying Orange Box for PC as soon as I can find it]

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA