By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii-Fit Balance Board weight limit.

lol 300pounds. I bet its more like 330pounds. There always has to be some sort of safety max given before the actual max. Otherwise someone that weights 301pounds owuld break it.

Around the Network

I think they should have built in Mario audio comments for when any one who steps on is near to the upper limit.

(in the style of Mario):

"hey, only a one at a time please"

"you are the correct weight.....for an African Elephant"

Just the kind of encouragement an overweigth person needs I imagine :D

i was sceptical about the Finland thing, but it is Wiki so it's probably just a typo.

lol at llewdebkram.

Also @ cobretti, i would think the safety measures extend to a lot further than 330lb, it's more like a 400lb person could stand on it, and maybe do a few of the things, but with games like the ski-jump Nintendo are probably being extra careful thinking some people will probably try jumping on it so it wouldn't take more than 350lb in such cases.

Well I'm 5'4 (~1.63 meters) and 113 pounds (~51.5 kg) with a 19.4 BMI so I don't think I'll have a problem with it! XD

I'm really interested in the Yoga activities in WiiFit! ^_^

Now is 300 the weight limit for a person? or the amount of weight it can take? because those are two different things since you'll actually be moving around a lot on that board and not just standing there.

Also, since this has become a "what's your weight and fitness level" thread, I'm 74 Kilograms, 180 centimeters and fairly fit. Perhaps not too much to look at, but I've recently taking up running (8 and a half K so far!) and some other workouts that I can manage at work. By the way, the bar over the door in a bathroom stall is perfect for chin ups if you throw a towel over it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

i'm 5ft 11 and about 130lbs

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Well, first of all someone that is SO heavy won't try doing the kind of things Wii Fit sugests you to do. Someone over 300lbs might get its knees injured if they try some spinning or leaning or something like that.

Woah, looking at those weight comparison charts reminds me when I was near 90Kg. I was so fkn fat. I still feel fat at my current weight (72Kg./1.86m.)

I'm guessing that this is aimed mostly at women and there aren't many women over 300 lbs. (no offense to any women who may be)

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I can imagine the pre-orders coming with a "supersize it" option.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"