By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet & Clank : TOD 1up REVIEW - 9.7 - AAAAAAAA!!!!!

mancandy said:
Nice... this game should be fun. It still doesn't make me want to get a PS3 yet. I think GT5 is going to to it.

would GT5: Prologue, Haze, R&C, and Uncharted do?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
W29 said:
grandmaster192 said:
It's all for fun, phil. I know I'll be getting both games.

Yeah its still not a must have for me to get a PS3 or Wii.

But off topic, grandmaster was you trying to post this in your sig?

If you were just copy and paste it in your sig now.

Thank you, sir! That's exactly what I wanted in my sig; however, this piece of shit computer won't let me copy & paste it.

Ratchet ,Singstar ,Uncharted ,Call of Duty 4 ,Haze ,Unreal 3 (now or early 08) ,Gran Turismo 5 ,Rock Band ,Guitar Hero III ,PES 2008 ,plus all the ones being released right now (Fifa ,NBA 2K ,Warhawk ,Heavenly Sword ,Sega Rally ,Colin Mc Rae Dirt ,Stranglehold ,Skate etc etc ) round a very good first year software-wise for the PS3 .

I was extreemly impressed with the demo. I was expecting at least a 9.0...I dont think it will be better than SMG though..

mM

I'll bet that 1Up reviews Ratchet Higher than Galaxy...

Around the Network

I really hope SONY does a good job marketing it as it appears to be their first exclusive AAA title meaning 90% overall average. Hopefully the sales will also follow.

1up will probably give Mario an 89 or 90%.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Uncharted is being hyped... I hope that UNcharted becomes almost as good as ratchet.

mM

Problem I feel with sales is

IS THE CURRENT Ps3 Audience

INTO Ratchet type games

Maybe people will get the misconception it's kiddy n ignore it...

who knows..

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

elnino334 said:
I really hope SONY does a good job marketing it as it appears to be their first exclusive AAA title meaning 90% overall average. Hopefully the sales will also follow.

SOny seems to have dropped the ball since day one on the PS3.....how they counld not have one commercial for Warhawk boggles me. Either way it looks really, really nice, and will hopefully sell well.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling