By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet & Clank : TOD 1up REVIEW - 9.7 - AAAAAAAA!!!!!

W29 said:
grandmaster192 said:
Hell ya!!!! 15+ hours is great. This game might just outscore Mario Galaxy!

I wouldn't go and say all that, Mario has new controls now, with the Wii-mote, PS3 doesn't do anything revolutionizing like how the Wii is about to do with Super Mario Galaxy.

Wanna bet on it? Ratchet will beat out Mario Galaxy in reviews.

Around the Network

Is this kind of game not classed as a kiddy game?

Very nice. Can't wait to play the demo this weekend.

@llewdebkram

interestingly this is what they discussed ABOUT ratchet in the 1up shos

IS IT childish?

answer, no

Ratchet gives kids funny characters, glossy graphics cool animations colours n stuff

BUT

the depth, the type of weapons, upgrades & variety in gameplay

appeals to the adult audience as well

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

There's nothing wrong with a little friendly compitition between two great games as long as we keep it clean.

Around the Network

Finally we get a proven IP that is R&C. This game will be a must have title for PS3 owners.

I'll take the case!!!

Soriku said:
@darth

Kinda short IMO, but w/e

You have to compare it with a Mario game.

you can finish Mario 64 in a couple of hours but if you want every star you will have to play it a lot longer.

Probably 15 hours without taking any extra. Or doing sub missions.

Who gives a damn which game gets better reviews? How about we:

a) Think and decide for ourselves
b) Just buy em both, since it's almost assured that they're going to both kick total ass.

Soriku said:
@darth

Kinda short IMO, but w/e

@W29

I'm not trolling. Besides, no Sony fans/fanboys'll have a problem w/ my statement except Hus and blue3 (if they were here).

I do as they are two completely different styles of platformers so they should not be compared at all. Yes it is platformer vs platformer in a sense they are both platformer but R&C is a platforming shooter and Mario is an action adventure platformer.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

grandmaster192 said:
W29 said:
grandmaster192 said:
Hell ya!!!! 15+ hours is great. This game might just outscore Mario Galaxy!

I wouldn't go and say all that, Mario has new controls now, with the Wii-mote, PS3 doesn't do anything revolutionizing like how the Wii is about to do with Super Mario Galaxy.

Wanna bet on it? Ratchet will beat out Mario Galaxy in reviews.

Nah...I'm good, cause both games are going to have some really close good reviews and I can't gamble on that.