By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - lost winds sequel unveiled!

famousringo said:
We need a name for this awesome genre. Run and point games? Jump and point?

I figure if we can cement them as a genre, developers will keep making them. XD

I htink of it as a platform adventure.... its about running and jumping like a platformer, but rather than "levels" there is a single world.

Around the Network

Excellent. I enjoyed the first one immensely.

Good news. I loved the first one.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

i just talked to my friend who has the mag and it says that its for wiiware for sure

I'm liking what I hear from the features list; I just hope they either ramp up the challenge and/or make the exploration more intricate (preferably the latter).

Gotta say, I'm digging the cover art though. I might even buy the magazine for it.

Around the Network
shadowD said:
i just talked to my friend who has the mag and it says that its for wiiware for sure

Great.  I was hoping it would stay WiiWare.

@Noname

Did you find all those idols?  If I remember correctly I only made it to 19 out of 22.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:

@Noname

Did you find all those idols?  If I remember correctly I only made it to 19 out of 22.

Yup. I don't think it did anything though. If it did, I have no idea what.

I thought it was 24 idols... but I ony got to 23 anyway (or if it was 22 then I got to 21)

Great. Will look forward to videos of it in action.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

we knew about this long ago, wiiware is getting good games